Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

P0327???? Knock Sensor Circuit Low

Matt's06

Reaction score
Anyone had this code before? I went about an hour away and took a lap on the Nürburgring. I come back home and went to the post office. As soon as I crank the truck back up, my CEL comes on for P0327. :dontknow:

quicky06

Reaction score
erase it and see if it comes back. if it comes back on you most likley have a bad sensor. and i think these are in the valley....

Super Werty

Reaction score
Anyone had this code before? I went about an hour away and took a lap on the Nürburgring. I come back home and went to the post office. As soon as I crank the truck back up, my CEL comes on for P0327. :dontknow:

I envy your location in this world:rockon: What was your time???

Matt's06

Reaction score
I envy your location in this world:rockon: What was your time???
No timing for me.:ahhhhh: The people who crash and die always have a running stop watch in their car. If you are trying to beat your time before your chances of crashing are a lot higher. I did pass some cars, mostly BMWs. :driver: The last 3/4 of the track I had to take it easy. Stock brakes + Nürburgring = dying

Spyder327

Reaction score
No, the only thing I did recently was change my belt.

It's possible the sensor went bad, although i'd imagine that to be pretty uncommon. Have you reset the CEL yet?

P0327 is for the Bank 1 (passenger side) sensor. When codes come from the knock sensor, the ECU may enter fail-safe mode to make sure knock was not the cause of the light.

You may just want to reset it, if the sensor is bad, it should come back on quickly.

jmoore120

Reaction score
I got this code Sunday night and everytime I clear it it comes right back. At the dealership now having it looked at.

Top Bottom