Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paint Peeling Off!!!!

toyota06

Reaction score
My trucks doing the same thing i took it to the dealer twice and they said that wasent under warrenty because thats not there fault and they said i been driving in rocks that cause's that which i never just ride in rocks. i think its bull •XR•XR•XR•XR they should have ro fix it and stop it from goin on and on. :thumpdown: iam pretty upset with toyota about this problem

Shanes56

Reaction score
so you would think with this many complaints they might do something about it?

toyota06

Reaction score
Yeah you would think so but nope they dont. I think going to call the big shot in Ca and let him know about it and let him know about how many people on this site are having the same problem. Maybe we should get something togeather where everyone writes there name and year and color of truck so we can send it to the big shot and let him know whats goin on because we need to do something about this befor it really gets out of warrenty

doncamino

Reaction score
is the paint peeling off from your front lip in large dollar bill sized patches?

X-Runnin

Reaction score
is the paint peeling off from your front lip in large dollar bill sized patches?

Holy crap, not quite that bad lol its only on the flares around all 4 wheels my front lip is fine as far as I know I haven't really looked that hard at it. I know it isn't dollar bill sized patches... Is yours??

toyota06

Reaction score
Yeah mine isnt that bad. but its bad enogh for me. they need to fix this •XR•XR•XR•XR. ill be calling the head guy in cal mon to let him know

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
When I bought my truck back in 05 the rear fender flares were the biggist issue (mainly with the SWB), everyone that brought it back to the dealer seemed to be able to get them repainted.:dontknow:

Top Bottom