Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

panama city meet?

09runner

Reaction score
who is down for doing a panama city meet on june 25? im taking some vacation after returning from good ol afhganistan and ill be in the PC area that time frame if anyone is down for doing a meet and a cruise down the strip. any takers?

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
hey man im down! never been there so it will give me a reason to go, haha

09runner

Reaction score
right on man. its always a good time there. and its summer so the strip should be happenin. i wonder if we can get enough X's together to take over pier park???

LilRed

Reaction score
I might be able to come. I would like to make my way back home so that I can visit some family before school starts back up in orlando. I'll let you guys know if I can when it closer to time to make it.

09runner

Reaction score
ya let us know. i know i posted kinda early but thats cause i want max participation. this way people have time to plan if they want to come.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Biloxi is a good 4hrs from PCB, I might try and come out dont have my X anymore but still good to chill with some folks.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
would you try to come to biloxi or pcb?

either, I'm 90mikes from PCB and 2hrs from Biloxi however you wont see me if I'm in Biloxi i'll be in the poker room at the IP the whole time lol:laugh:

09runner

Reaction score
lol nice! ill probably stick to pcb cause my hotel is in navarre beach. pcb is a lot closer than biloxi plus i have plans for that weekend. im just looking for a one day get together. scrapinthecoast would be a weekend deal. would love to go but not this time. too many other prior commitments haha

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
lol nice! ill probably stick to pcb cause my hotel is in navarre beach. pcb is a lot closer than biloxi plus i have plans for that weekend. im just looking for a one day get together. scrapinthecoast would be a weekend deal. would love to go but not this time. too many other prior commitments haha

I live in Navarre, here for TDY or vacation?

09runner

Reaction score
i used to live in navarre for about 7 years. now i live in new mexico. ill be back in navarre for vaca.

Top Bottom