Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phantom Gray Pearl X-Runner!!!!

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Wow, From one Dane to another.. :wink: Awesome choice!!! :top: I can't wait to see it finished! :biggrin:

Sub Zero

Reaction score
Thats gonna look awesome! I can't wait to see it finished.:top:

homer_g2

Reaction score
dud that paint looks sick it almost looks like you ternd you truck in to a elinor **** im a mustang guy when it comes to cars dud that **** is alsome

jdoggy

Reaction score
love the idea check out my profile i have the green one as a wish.........................

lil_papi787

Reaction score
dude...that will look f'n sweet....we'll def have to do a poker run to show off tha new color!!!! :rock:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
That was something I really wanted to do next along with powercoating the stocks. Although I prefer the darker grey which there is another photoshop pic of that around. Power to you man!:top:

GR8DANE

Reaction score
you weren't suppose to say anything!!! The guy is my friend and he has painted every car I've had. He works with House of Kolor, Old Skool, PPG, Dupont paints all the time. It is going to be nice. Hey gonna repaint mine to, I think I'm going with Kandy apple red on a silver base. but any way These are a couple jobs he's done for me and my lil bro. Dane what happened to the color you picked out at the paint place????

Original color black
finished color black w/ghost orange pearl and ghost fire flakes:
DSCF1401.jpg

sideshot.jpg

nismo2.jpg

original black
jdcarold.jpg

finished black with lime green pearl (the one on the left)
sideshot.jpg

sideviewbandj2.jpg

this one started off white and ended up and viper blue w/ black w/ blue pear for the lip kit (I think I this is for my lil bro)
CopyofPicture001.jpg

SORRY:frown:....i couldnt help myself:dontknow: im jus so excited:biggrin:....and u jus cant keep sumthing like this a secret from ur fellow XR owners:stupid:....i didnt want to say who was painting it cuz i wasnt sure if he wanted to remain anon.:dontknow:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
I see, I never got a chance to show you the pics of the cars that he painted for me. i was looking for one of my girls prelude, he painted that went from electron blue pearl to BMW leguna seca blue.. So what you think?

JBoogie

Reaction score
I did a 2 tone with the gray on bottom. Im still trying to decide on a pin stripe or not. Pics taken with camera phone and its kinda gloomy outside.

Attachments

• truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 209
  • truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 165

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
something in the line of a candy orange or neon green strip.thin though.:top:

blackx07

Reaction score
that is gonna be incredible
that is the same paint scheme that i wanted to get for my x when i get it repainted.
thats gonna be awesome.
i cant wait to see it in person after its done :biggrin:

GR8DANE

Reaction score
hey jus cuz ima have it done before you doesnt mean u cant do it too....when u repaint urs if you still want the same paint scheme go for it!!

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
hehehe good point....then everyone would mistake him for you....I don't know if thats a good thing or not hehehehe

Ducks-swb

Reaction score
Well guys and gals...i was gunna keep this a secret and jus surprise yall when its done but i am so excited:biggrin: about it i jus cant hold it in any more...on May 2nd my truck will roll in a plain BSP X-Runner and when its finished it will roll out a PGP X-runner with BSP Racing Stripes....sorry if i took anyones idea but when i saw the photoshop i fell in love...

Well here is a pic of the photoshop that was done

DMC1--Grey.jpg

and here is a pic of a tundra in PGP
Tundra.JPG

Well let me know what yall think!!!!!:top:
What wheels are on the X-runner? SICK

GR8DANE

Reaction score
i totally aree with you on that one.......all i know is that they are 22's

Top Bottom