Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

azburnin

Reaction score
@ hrspwr236, lol no not drinking. I was just throwing that question out to the Az guys that might have a clue about the law with engine swaps and stuff. Since I'll moving there this year and will be attempting this. Lol It was a vague post haha forgive me.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
@ hrspwr236, lol no not drinking. I was just throwing that question out to the Az guys that might have a clue about the law with engine swaps and stuff. Since I'll moving there this year and will be attempting this. Lol It was a vague post haha forgive me.

Definetly threw me off track, definitely random, as far as I know, as long as it passes emissions, your okay :top:

azburnin

Reaction score
Definetly threw me off track, definitely random, as far as I know, as long as it passes emissions, your okay :top:

Ha ya my bad, I was just reading all over the net and guys were being turned away left and right even if it had the emissions in check.

If you register in pinal county then there isn't any emissions testing to pass lol

Pinal county you say, would I need a address to go with it there?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Ha ya my bad, I was just reading all over the net and guys were being turned away left and right even if it had the emissions in check.

Pinal county you say, would I need a address to go with it there?

Your vehicle would need to be registered in that county so would need an adress in that county.

giox

Reaction score
anybody knows whos wants to buy a maf cal..? bought in december used it about 6 months...

azburnin

Reaction score
Are you trying to sell it local? If you want to get it sold, try starting a for sale thread.

giox

Reaction score
i have troubles making new treads ahhah so i just used old ones.. how do i make it

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Go into the for sale section and in the top left above the list of the threads it will say start new thread, add title and the list your item with price, payment type and a picture then submit and your golden!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thinking we can look for our next meet on May 18th, any takers?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I was thinking we might have a photo shoot? Drive around to a few locations for any of these Interested and locations to be determined based on what people want. If no one cares we can consider meeting up at a specific location. Tinys may be okay, I certainly can't drink, don't want to leave my truck anywhere becuase I over did it and definitely don't want to drive, especially after hearing certain information at our last meet!

Top Bottom