Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playing with an eclipse......

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
On my way back home from work today there was a burnt orange eclipse (not sure what year it was but it was one of the newer ones) behind me in traffic and when the light goes green this car starts riding my butt hard and im like WTF! i hate it when people do that, so it finally gets clear and he gets over and floors it, so i downshift and gun it! were about even till the road goes from two lanes to one and he backs down because he had to. so im thinking that wasnt fair so when traffic clears i let him past me because i wana see how our trucks run with these cars. well after it goes around me i see its a GIRL and im like dang son this chicks awesome:rockon: well we play in traffic for a while and finally it opens up to were i can get a serious run on her, and as soon as she passed i followed and floored it. when she saw that i was going for a pass on her she started to be cheap and ride the center line so i swoop back into the right lane and im gone.

later when we got into town she passed me back threw a solid line in a 35 MPH, at that point i was done though.
i thought i would share, it was super fun!

Baggins44

Reaction score
FTW, nice :top:. I've always wondered how they would pair up. Every time we go to the track there is a black one there, problem is they never pair us up.

off-road taco06

Reaction score
LOL nice kill... or driving!

Seems like she was more mad than anything not letting you pass n all. I get these stupid ass people all the time that like to ride my ass when Im doin 80 in the middle lane, then the lane next to us opens up and they go around me to not only get infront of me... but then go slower than 80..... thats when i line my exhaust up to there window (hopefully down) and floor the mofo. :top:

I would have followed her and got her number LMAO!

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
thanks guys! we were just coming out of gainesville headed towards melrose, down state road 26.

toyxrun

Reaction score
man... i better never lose to an eclipse... that would just mean i need more work done!

Top Bottom