Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Premium Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors, with Free Pads ?

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy these (Premium Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors).

http://brakeperformance.com/brake-rotors/Premium-Dimpled-and-Slotted-Brake-Rotors.php

You get free brake pads with them or you can upgrade to their better pads? Do you guys reconmend I use the free brake pads? or get the better pads they offer? Has anyone used their pads before ? I was gunna get the TRD pads but this just seems like a really good deal so I would like to stick to this setup if I can ... anyone have any experience with eithe rone of the Standard or Premium pads ??

Slay0r

Reaction score
personally i recommend the slotted with good pads (ie TRD, EBC, Hawk etc)

but if you must go for the drilled/dimpled look, opt out of paying extra for whatever pads they offer and just buy good pads.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I bought the brake performance drilled and slotted rotors and EBC yellows to go with them. As for testing it I haven't installed them yet :thumbdown:

From what I have been told, go with the EBC yellows, TRD, or Hawk brand (ask someone else for the specific model) .

pinktaco

Reaction score
Isnt the Slotted better?? a lot of people say the cross drilled will tend to crack after a while. Are they wrong?

Slay0r

Reaction score
Sproules- come'on man, u had those things forever. it'll take u longer to getthe front to wheels off than to change those things

pinktaco- i can type till my fingers are blue, but yes the drilled can have small cracks that can form from them

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Sproules- come'on man, u had those things forever. it'll take u longer to getthe front to wheels off than to change those things

pinktaco- i can type till my fingers are blue, but yes the drilled can have small cracks that can form from them

They are at my brother house haha. Shipping is crazy expensive to Canada :canada: and I'm going down there in a couple of weeks to bring everything back home... including my S/C

Top Bottom