Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Projek JV 2003 RSX

I<3JDM

Reaction score
I got a new project that hurts the soul while working on it.
Long story short...4 years ago my cousin/blood brother Jayson Valenzuela passed away in his autobody class in Honolulu Community College at the age of 25 due to a enlarged heart. He loved cars and street bikes and lived by it to the fullest. He knew alot about cars and bikes and went through so many 240sx's, del sol's, and R1, GSXR and kawasaki bikes in his life.. He kept one car out of the rest..His Rsx...His parents didnt know what to do with his car so it sat in the garage for 4 years. Every time I come over my Auntie and Uncles house I passed by his car and all the crazy memories run through my mind. LMAO he ws such a joker and made everyone laugh...So this year I asked my Auntie if they were selling his car, because of a rumor I heard. She said no, I was glad..So I asked If I could have his car. All I know this car went through alot of stages, he liked to tweek on it all the time. Motor was swap to a crv I believe dont know why??, turbo was in it for a while until he blew his motor, everything was changed to exterior lip kits, suspension and motor, interior was left stock. I have a few pics of his car from his computer, and if anyone here know who he is please feel free to hit me up. Thanks Jayhar
1241705383_l.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

l_351faec080af7948aadc5672f514e038.jpg

This is how the car looks now after he passed.
picture.php

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Good luck with the build! When you have so much emotionally invested, its bound to turn out great.

Keep us updated mate.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed with what he said. :top:

FN5.7

Reaction score
i always liked the look of the rsx. but i like accura logos more. just my opinion.

X-roller

Reaction score
CRV swap is a k24.... bigger motor than the stock k20 that's in it... It's not hard to make a k24 out of a k20 though. It's just the head for the most part that makes it a k24... Sweet ride man. I'm sure he was on clubrsx. if so then he might have known junior (red dc5 boosted rsx) he is really known on that site and he may have also known Jon Porter (blue rsx boosted as well) they were both well known in the clubrsx community. They live here in albuquerque though and they got along with the other rsx boosted guys as well because they each wanted to learn from each other. Nice looking rsx and looks like it needs some love but its a given if the car has been sitting for so long. Good luck with the build man... those motors can handle in the upwards off 500+ hp if tune properly... the two in town are proof... they are at 477 and 524 whp...

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Good luck with the build! When you have so much emotionally invested, its bound to turn out great.

Keep us updated mate.

Thanks I hope to make it like the way he had it before.

CRV swap is a k24.... bigger motor than the stock k20 that's in it... It's not hard to make a k24 out of a k20 though. It's just the head for the most part that makes it a k24... Sweet ride man. I'm sure he was on clubrsx. if so then he might have known junior (red dc5 boosted rsx) he is really known on that site and he may have also known Jon Porter (blue rsx boosted as well) they were both well known in the clubrsx community. They live here in albuquerque though and they got along with the other rsx boosted guys as well because they each wanted to learn from each other. Nice looking rsx and looks like it needs some love but its a given if the car has been sitting for so long. Good luck with the build man... those motors can handle in the upwards off 500+ hp if tune properly... the two in town are proof... they are at 477 and 524 whp...

Thanks for the great info:top:, oic now. I was confused a bit when I heard he changed his motor to a crv, now I got it. Im not so familiar with these cars so I did make a account to clubrsx.com. I hope that I run into someone that he knows there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom