Prototype sold, New mounts, coilovers & shocks For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by AZ Sun Lover, Nov 15, 2018.

1. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

*Edit* 12-9-18 The set below have been sold but I'm working on one more set!
    To go with the front QA-1 front shocks & springs / coilovers with spanner wrenches and rear shocks to replace your stock front springs and all the shocks. I will also provide the brake line mounts and coat the threads on the front shocks with anti-seize (don't complain about all the silver stuff all over your hands!) If you don't want all of it it's my cost plus shipping, if you buy it all see below.
    Front shocks $311.30
    Front springs $109.98
    Rear shocks $292.62
    All New & Unused F & R shocks plus front springs $713
    Spanner wrenches & thrush washers $38.99
    Top mounts my style $210 including brake line mounts (you will need to drill hole to mount the brake line and provide some nuts and bolts) or you can purchase the other style of top mounts & make brake line mounts. After I get the mounts built I will sell everything for $913.00 shipped Firm! End of edit :)

I was looking at having a bunch of these made for members here but the interest has seen to died!?...
    So I'm selling this set! With these upper brackets you can make front coilovers using QA-1's or Viking shocks for the X and other five lug 2nd gen Tacoma's. These are somewhat of a copy XII performance coilover mounts but these use 5/8" bolt. $200 plus $7 shipping with priority mail.

Thanks for looking.
    IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG

#1 AZ Sun Lover, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 1:23 AM
  2. RS2008XR

RS2008XR Member

Sent you a PM.

3. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

Many tire kickers but no one has paid. First $207 gets them.

Then I'm listing the new unused front & rear QA1 shocks w/ hardware and front QA1 springs. You just need to supply some nuts & bolts and make a little tab for the brake line mounts. I will sell the above setup for $713 plus split the shipping.

#3 AZ Sun Lover, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 12:04 AM
  4. na-mr2

na-mr2 Member

How much for just the front setup?

5. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

For everything that I have for the front is $460.27 plus shipping with new front top mounts $660.27

Thanks for your interest,
    AZ

#5 AZ Sun Lover, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 12:12 AM
  6. NetherRealm

NetherRealm New Member

I would have bought them in a heartbeat. Gratz on the sale.

7. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

I'm still working on getting a price for more from another fabricator.
    I will install coilovers after I go back to work.
    In the meanwhile I have QA1 front coilovers and rear shocks for sale. With what I have all you need is the mounts. :)

8. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

Bump, Coilovers are now for sale and I'm have one more set of mounts being built❗️
    :)
    Edit; I can get more mounts made but I can't promise the price or time I can delivered!
    (Got someone asking about a set)
    I will require a Non Refundable Deposit to have sets built❗️
    (I don't want to be stuck with extra sets)

#8 AZ Sun Lover, Dec 9, 2018 at 2:52 AM
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 12:38 PM