QA1 lowering kit

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Justin Kantor, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Justin Kantor

Justin Kantor Member

2. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

He wont ship.

3. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

haha i know you will. you were messaging me on Tacoma World.

4. WoodyWood

WoodyWood New Member

Hey still got the QA-1s? I'm looking to do full suspension to my 06 X but not sure exactly what I need or the best places to get it from. Thinking I want QA-1's but I'm still a noob when it comes to suspension set ups for our trucks or the best way to go. I wanted to start a thread and get ppls advice but I dont think it will let me since I'm still new. Let me know if you can help and nice to meet ya. WoodyWood

5. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

Woody,
    Sorry I just now saw your message (I’m not getting notifications from here still) and I got a deposit on the QA1 parts I have but I have no idea if they are going to pay the rest. Truthfully I bet they will back out but time will tell...

Randy