Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question about in dash DVD

08x-runner

Reaction score
Whats the best in dash dvd system with/with Nav for the money? I want it to have built in bluetooth.

nine9six

Reaction score
I'll be watching this. I've asked a few users about theirs. I'm looking for performance-related mods now, but DVD in the future.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I have no facts for you, but I have a Kenwood DNX8120 with built in bluetooth and garmin Navi and I love it.

I think bluetooth is almost standard, most of the quality equipment should have it, or at least a module you can get for it

xrtaco06

Reaction score
i have a avic-z2 love it but haven't used the bluetooth, and the only thing i hate about it is that i can't watch dvd on it while driving ive tried everything.:motz:

rich017

Reaction score
Im selling my Kenwood Double Din with Garmin Nav, 3yr warranty and i-pod/i-phone hookup for $620 shipped:biggrin:

As far as a good headunit goes Eclipse is the BEST but they are also like $1300 and all the Pioneer AVIC series are garbage so watch out for those

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont like the way the buttons are laid out on that thing, if you had an all touch screen one id be so tempted....

rich017

Reaction score
I dont like the way the buttons are laid out on that thing, if you had an all touch screen one id be so tempted....

It is a touch screen. The only button you need to use on it is the volume knob. The 3 buttons next to it you dont even need.

rich017

Reaction score
Eclipse AVn726e but cost an arm and a leg.

Yeah, very nice head unit though and you cant beat the 3 yr warranty and 1yr theft replacement. Plus it plugs right into our factory harness

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
It is a touch screen. The only button you need to use on it is the volume knob. The 3 buttons next to it you dont even need.

exactly, you dont need them, but they put em there, just looks dumb to me:dontknow:

I rather have a wider screen take up that extra space

Top Bottom