Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Questions about afr and missing

kwigs160966

Reaction score
I have a couple questions one is about the afr I have a plx afr gauge and it has a range of 10-20 so when ever I punch it the afr gauge hits 10. Is that normal? I am guessing I should get a different gauge. Also lately it feel s like the truck is missing it seems fine at any other rpm than idle I checked all the coils and they are all good, the injectors don't Even have 10000km on them any another sujestions?

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Does your AFR stay at 10 all the way through? Or just initially?

At first my AFR jumps at 10 but it takes a split second for the computer to adjust the fuel and then its around 10.8 ish

Stock pulley I was around 10.2 with the TRD unit

*edit*

Just realized your with URD s/c lol I'm sure gadget will chime in

Last edited:

hiflyer

Reaction score
I have a lumpy idle at times

Lets meet up already!

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Yeah it seems to only be at 10 for a few seconds which is good I guess. I think I was concerned mainly cause it was running strange. Today the CEL finally came so I guess I will get it read and see what it tells me.

Also trying to figure out how to launch the truck with the launch control on the ucon it seems to bog down as soon as I release the clutc. I will call gadget this week and hopefully I can ge it sorted before the races :blurock:

I have a lumpy idle at times

Lets meet up already!

Ok I will make a meet thread and see if we can get one going.

Last edited:
Top Bottom