Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS REAL Bragging Rights on XRU

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
watch

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
so are you guys to scared to lose FAKE MONEY...:laugh:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
No, not afraid of losing fake money.... but......

I got up to over a million in cash, by WINNING games. the poker room is a fail now IMO. ppl have millions upon millions of dollars by hacking the system.
Someone, i won't say who, kept transferring a ton of money to me. so I gave it all away. I even gave away over 1.5 million of cash that I had won honestly.
now it's just became a pissing contest between ppl to see who has the most cash. and the cash isn't only fake, it's unearned fake money. lol
when you know ppl are cheating it takes all the fun out of it.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i couldn't agree with you more there clinton...CHEATERS ARE GAY...:eviltongue: they stink too...

but since I'm at work I wouldn't mind killing 3 more hours till I'm done...

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
well i only cheated so i could compete i maid 300000 after that i worked my way up to 700k then i lost 200k and 400k i lost in a glitch so i was like wtf and cheated back 400k i lost while simultaneously winning 500k bringing me to a mill which i lost from someone being a liar and not going all in like everyone agreed so when i won it back and got to 2mill i was happy then it gave me more money so i said f it

Venomous_X

Reaction score
cheating is bad......um yeah thats why I dont bother with you ****ers anymore....david gave me the only 30k I ever had. :frown:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I did win on a glitch...once. 99% of my winnings came from playing the best hands...so you know who you are.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
well i only cheated so i could compete i maid 300000 after that i worked my way up to 700k then i lost 200k and 400k i lost in a glitch so i was like wtf and cheated back 400k i lost while simultaneously winning 500k bringing me to a mill which i lost from someone being a liar and not going all in like everyone agreed so when i won it back and got to 2mill i was happy then it gave me more money so i said f it

sorry dude, calling BS on this one. we were in the poker room, you had about 1.x million... you came back about a half hour later with over 4 million. :thumpdown:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
ys i had about 1.7 mill then it randommly bumped me up yo 4 mill and i left the room because the room kept f ing up peoples money and i did not want to lose it

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
ys i had about 1.7 mill then it randommly bumped me up yo 4 mill and i left the room because the room kept f ing up peoples money and i did not want to lose it

lol..... uh huh:top::bird::smile:

TRD-X

Reaction score
BUMP so how do we get to the poker room? Quick link on home page gone.:hmmmm2:poker room bump thread?:dontknow:

Top Bottom