Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REcap on Xbox

xmoney jr

Reaction score
this is recap for any new xbox users please post your names for xlive
just thinking about the xbox people who need playstations lol :top:

marty_mar

Reaction score
Kukui Killer for xlive but i also have a PS3 still prefer to play 360 over PS3. PS3 net name is kukuikiller

madness unseen

Reaction score
XBL- madness unseen

(come on who's surprised!?)
and someday i will buy the PS3 solely so i can play with my little brother on it bc he has one, but 360 is way better. dont tout blu-ray over me, i can buy a sony player easily

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
cabowabopablo

What can I say, it's my favorite tequila! Haha
I won't be on xbox live for a couple more months though, but I can't wait to play the newest CoD on live! That and halo reach. I haven't even brought that account online, which sucks because I'm almost a major and I hear that when you come online for the first time it has to "verify" your account and takes all of your Cr except for like 26250, or something like that.
I hope to get on live with you guys soon though! I'll try and get on xbox.com and accept requests if y'all add me.

Murderface

Reaction score
I'm ChristDethroned on XBox Live and have beem playing Black Ops a lot lately:top:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I'm ChristDethroned on XBox Live and have beem playing Black Ops a lot lately:top:

How is the online gameplay for it? I've only played it on system link. Is the ranking system pretty easy, or is it a pain in the butt?

butters607

Reaction score
<----xbox live butters607 14th prestige in cod with map pack woot

xmoney jr

Reaction score
well guys if u do have both systems add me inhumanblackout for the ps3

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Holy $hit, 14th prestige? I need to get after it when I get back, I haven't even taken it online yet! bahahaha

xmoney jr

Reaction score
anyone whos saying xbox is better your wrong ps3 has a bigger processer :) better graphics
hehehe

Murderface

Reaction score
How is the online gameplay for it? I've only played it on system link. Is the ranking system pretty easy, or is it a pain in the butt?

Haven't been online yet, I had to beat the game first:top:

anyone whos saying xbox is better your wrong ps3 has a bigger processer :) better graphics
hehehe

It's funny u mention that cause I always thought that Playstation was for boys with small hands since the controllers are so tiny, and XBox was for men since u need big hands to hold the controller(well atleast the original controller)

I stull have an original XBox in my basement gameroom, I've got 1 XBox 360(white in my bedroom) and just got an XBox slim for Xmas which is in the livingroom. I really want a PS3 because of some of the gaming and for the blue ray player. The fact that it has the blue ray player makes it a superior machine over the XBox although XBox does Upconvert to 780P-1080I. I like both consoles myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom