Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recessed grill mod, removed front plastic piece, recessed lower grill mod.

Vince77

Reaction score
Damn that's gonna look sick. I like that your doin the triangles on the side too. Should bring it all together nicely.

Damn I've been slackin on the lower grill recessing, but now I'll get to see what it will look like.:top:

BSPX

Reaction score
super pimp. cant wait to do mine. how much did the grill cost you?

Organic Mechanic

Reaction score
Grill was about $55 shipped.

You can buy a $5 sample pack of all there mesh, and they will credit it towards your purchase.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
This is going to look sick, can't wait to see it completed :rock:

05runner

Reaction score
Nice work so far cant wait to see the finished product.

Organic Mechanic

Reaction score
thanks for all the compliments, the plan is to finish the grill stuff up tomorrow, I'll make sure to post up some pics as soon as its finished.

And thanks for the link - BSP06XRU - pics can be found on pages 1 and 6

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Let's see the bottom done, should look good, I love mine recessed. :top:

Organic Mechanic

Reaction score
Well, its done for the most part, but no grill mesh yet.

Everything went pretty smooth, the paint isn't perfect, but its damn good. I was doing the job outside and into the evening, so a few bugs got on the paint. Its not bad, but in a few days Ill wet-sand and spray it in a booth at my work.

Too dark to take pics now, first thing in the morning. But it looks great, so much cleaner looking.

Organic Mechanic

Reaction score
Still no grill, but looking pretty good. I need to find a rubber grommet to run along the back edge, and Im still not completely sure how Im going to attach the grill material.

but here's some pics

truckgrill9.jpg

truckgrill10.jpg

truckgrill11.jpg

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
^^^ Damn you, I wanted to see it done! Stop teasing us. I am going to do this when you finally show us what you did:top:

Vince77

Reaction score
Damn it looks good. Looks like I'm gonna have to do the lower grill now. Hurry and get the mesh in!!!

Hitman

Reaction score
can you plz plz plz do a extensive step by step write up on how to do this for us begginners :adore: :adore: I want to do this sooooo badddd

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
can you plz plz plz do a extensive step by step write up on how to do this for us begginners :adore: :adore: I want to do this sooooo badddd

there is already a good howto on here, and a few others that have done theirs showed a lot of pics of the process.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Looking good so far. Are you going to put the front plate back where it was, or fill in the holes and put it somewhere else?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Move them horns! :eviltongue: Looks great so far. Finish up already and stop teasing us hahahaha.

Top Bottom