Recommendations on truck cover

Discussion in 'Exterior Care & Products' started by Fish_On, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Fish_On

Fish_On New Member

I have been shopping around a bit and wanted to see if any of you guys recommend a certain cover. My truck will be outdoors all the time so I want to prevent sun fading and a cat jumping on it and scratching it etc. Looking to spend less than 150 bucks, and if I could buy it in person vs online thats a plus.

2. smftexas86

smftexas86 New Member

That's actually a great question and I am curious on an answer to. Are there covers that can protect against hail to?

3. Rickysnickers

Rickysnickers Member

I don't know what they run now, but I had a CA Car Cover, the Noah. It was awesome and lasted a loooong time. It was well worth the money!

4. Fish_On

Fish_On New Member

I would imagine hail would be a problem. I think you could throw some pillows under the cover to prevent that damage. But a thin car cover would be hard pressed to suppress a golf ball being teed off against your truck

5. BlackDiesel

BlackDiesel New Member

I also had a CA car cover made to fit for my old convertable ranger mini truck it was awesome to . It was water proof and mold proff had it for years. the truck sat out side for two years and never got wet in side.

6. Gators Taco

Gators Taco <a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho

7. Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl Active Member

8. Cheezie

Cheezie New Member

Wolf car covers are great covers. They can be somewhat customized to what your going to use it for

9. smftexas86

smftexas86 New Member

10. carlduke

carlduke New Member

I think a custom cover just like the Coverking is a good choice.

11. Kyle4488

Kyle4488 New Member

I think I have the same one as Canadian Girl. Its a Simoniz Standard Indoor/Outdoor Truck Cover only $60 at Canadian tire and mine has lasted through two winters, one winter on my hardbody and one on my x-runner :canada:

12. Kyleinator

Kyleinator New Member

Everyone I know including myself has gotten their covers at Cal Car Cover. The fitment is perfect and they have a great warranty. I would recommend the Stormweave. I think their website is ww.CalCarCover.com

13. shook

shook Active Member

I use the Noah cover from CalIfornia Car Cover. So far it's been really good, and the fit is nice. It's been keeping my truck clean for about a couple of months now, haha.

14. Kyleinator

Kyleinator New Member

I also kinda like the look of the cover on the truck. Almost looks like I have a tonneau.