Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red sway bar kit

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Well I work PT at Advance Auto and we just picked up the RED sway bar Bushing kits that will fit these trucks,Not trying to promote Advance by any means with respect to our vendors but there the same even with grease points:top: only 14.99 for the front and 11.99 for the small links, Just an FYI. Oh ya picture sucks

Attachments

• 0707082052[1].JPG
    0707082052[1].JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 463

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
thought you were talking about a red sway bar as well :rockon:

these bushings are just like the SOS ones?

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
Hate to tell you, if you have never had any experience with RED bushings they SUCK!!! They squeak 10x the amount of the black ones.

We did several rebuilds to the front control arms with the red and black ones on dakota's...and the red ones are loud and to tight. Energy Supension builds them i believe.

Stay with black.

Just my 4.0 cents

Michigan X-Runner

Reaction score
Black has more carbon in them, and carbon gives it a little more of a slick surface.

IMHO, the bushings holding your bar, is not going to make a night and day differnce in handeling..

KETCHUP

Reaction score
cool. ill have to pick some of those up.

pacos xr

Reaction score
wait so wats better to go with? im plannin on puttin my drop n trac bars on by next week, hopin to put sway bushings as well

BSPX

Reaction score
what size is our sway bar front and rear? I was looking at these tonight

rich017

Reaction score
the red ones are fine. They are the same ones that TTC sells I believe. Also what is being put on our chevelle

Grumpy

Reaction score
For those who don't know, it would cost more put the kit together yourself like the one TTC has for sale (front, rear, and end links). I know because I tried.

BSPX

Reaction score
so what diameter is our front and rear sway bar?

Top Bottom