Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Redline Tuning Hood Strut GB

KETCHUP

Reaction score
hood struts are a must. I can't imagine not havin em. Good find Justin.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any point to getting the elite kit, I mean I do live in Cananda and my X is a daily, for the price I am thinking the plus kit(all black). But am thinking if I should just step it up to the elite??? Whatcha think fellas?

TreTuna

Reaction score
From the truth of it, for the plus, you're simply paying for the brackets to be powdercoated for $20, I'm either doing the normal or the elite, I don't see use for the mid version. I'll paint my brackets....

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Is there any point to getting the elite kit, I mean I do live in Cananda and my X is a daily, for the price I am thinking the plus kit(all black). But am thinking if I should just step it up to the elite??? Whatcha think fellas?

they are just stainless struts

they look nice, but I like the black ones better

the plus kit has the nice PC brackets

thats about the only difference

Justin

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I am gonna roll with the plus kit! Here's to hoping we get 40 plus people, shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Justin, Good find man!

Cory

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
how are they attached to the hood? and I only need one with my CHF

TreTuna

Reaction score
Yeah I am gonna roll with the plus kit! Here's to hoping we get 40 plus people, shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Justin, Good find man!

Cory

44 people and counting... tempted to upgrade to the elites now

By the way... here's the real differences between plus and elite series. was on the 23nd page of the TW post. basically with the elite over plus you're paying for a little bit better shocks and a 4 year warranty over the 2 year on the plus. Which, considering it's the XR, which is going no where, I might grab the 4 year warranty, ha
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

WHITE IS PLUS
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]RED IS ELITE

QuickLIFT
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] QuickLIFT ELITE[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ROD[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gas-spring uses a stron[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]g annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance (black in color).[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cycle Tested by independent lab over 73,000 times - gas-springs deviated less than 1% of initial rated force.[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The ultimate 316L stainless steel rod and tube, precision ground and highly polished (silver in color).[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uses proprietary Hard Chrome plating with Passivation option for superior corrosion protection [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TUBE[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]E-Coat black painted steel tube[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]E-Coat paint gives up to 480 hr. salt spray [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heavy wall thickness for better dent resistance and low stress [/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Full Stainless Steel construction. All stainless steel parts also have prepared surfaces to give additional hardness and corrosion resistance. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heavier wall thickness for better dent resistance and low stress [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PISTON PACK[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Labyrinth design, uses carefully engineered oil passages. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Uses threaded nut design and 100% tested [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not temperature or viscosity sensitive. Consistent damping through the oil and Nitrogen gas. [/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Self-cleaning orifice reduces clogging & prevents lockup [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Short Orifice [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not temperature or viscosity sensitive. Consistent damping through the oil and Nitrogen gas. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orbitally riveted & 100% tested [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SEAL/ BUSHING PACKAGE[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dynamic Seal [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excellent at high pressures [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Accepts misalignment [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tolerates some contaminates [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stands up to vibration [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Withstands side-loading [/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Multi-lobe Dynamic Seal [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Teflon washer acts as wiper [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lubricated tapered bronze bushing prevents cocking and lockup [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excellent at high pressure [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Accepts misalignment [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tolerates some contaminates [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stands up to vibration [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Withstands side-loading [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GAS SPRING ASSEMBLY[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gas springs cycle reliably at temperatures ranging from -40°F to 180°F[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excellent at low temperatures [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Withstands 410F paint oven [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Low parts count (less error) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prevents cocking & sticking [/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gas springs cycle reliably at temperatures ranging from -40°F to 180°F[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Patented assembly process [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All Metal Construction [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excellent at low temperatures [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Withstands 410F paint oven [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Low parts count (less error) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prevents cocking & sticking [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MOUNTING BRACKETS[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zinc-plated Steel brackets with ball-stud end fittings for gas-spring attachment[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Black powder-coated brackets made from Zinc-plated Steel[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Each bracket has a ball-stud fitting for gas-spring attachment[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MOUNTING HARDWARE[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Steel rivets and hardened steel self-tapping screws (components vary based on Quick-Lift design)[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Steel rivets and hardened steel self-tapping screws (components vary based on Quick-Lift design)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Warranty[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 years, all parts included.[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4 years, all parts included.[/FONT]
separator_1.jpg

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Whether you choose the QuickLIFT, QuickLIFT PLUS or QuickLIFT ELITE, all of Hood QuickLIFT systems install and operate the same - you are paying for component upgrades in quality and finish as you work your way from the QuickLIFT to the QuickLIFT ELITE. Installation could not be easier with our full-color installation manuals - customers always comment on the simplicity and excellent function once installed - we engineer our systems specific to each vehicle. Whether or not your system comes with our black e-coated gas springs (QuickLIFT and QuickLIFT PLUS) or our full 316L Stainless steel (QuickLIFT ELITE) we include progressive spring valving to allow the final few inches of travel to be slow and controlled. Just start to lift your hood and let our hood QuickLIFT system finish the job.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Our base QuickLIFT system includes:[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* Black e-coated gas springs, custom valved for slow release at end-of-stroke[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* Zinc-plated mounting hardware (silver in color)[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* Full-color installation manual[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* 2 year warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Our QuickLIFT PLUS system includes (all-black system):[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* Black e-coated gas springs, custom valved for slow release at end-of-stroke[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* Black powder-coated zinc-plated mounting hardware (black in color)[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* 2 year warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Our QuickLIFT ELITE system includes:[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* 316L Stainless steel gas springs, custom valved for slow release at end-of-stroke[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* Black powder-coated zinc-plated mounting hardware (black in color)[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]* 4 year warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Redline Tuning does NOT believe in universal hood lift systems - each of our systems is designed to be installed on the intended vehicle... we allow for variations in hood type and aftermarket hoods ARE designed to work with our QuickLIFT system. All of the required components are included in the package whether you have a stock or after-market hood.[/FONT]

Last edited:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
this has turning into a pretty decent GB

roughly 20 bucks off

Justin

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah its good, pretty much free shippin for me in Canada, can't complain about that!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm picking up a set of Quicklift Elites and EZ-Downs...thanks justin for the link...:top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
the link to order was just added

jump on it guys

Justin

Top Bottom