Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RICE around your town

Snakerb

Reaction score
Except the roadrunner super bird wasn't modded by the individual, that was a factory Plymouth.

Oh I know that the super bird was factory, I'm just saying people always have and always will mod their vehicles. I don't like a lot of the mods I see out there, I like to keep it clean, but I'm not gonna bash on them and call them rice burners..... I've seen imports destroy american muscle too many times when I lived in vegas

redarkx

Reaction score
It's not about Bashing the vehicle for being foreign. It's about mods that just aren't logical. Like a chrome stick on hood scoop. That's a pointless mod that looks terrible and upon a not even close inspection of the vehicle, usually Hondas, you know it's stick on. We don't do this to harp on a specific brand, foreign or domestic. Before trying to denounce the thread, understand what it is.

Snakerb

Reaction score
Not denouncing the thread, I agree that there's a lot of mods I see on different cars out there that look ridiculous, like a BMW I saw with spinner hubcaps, or a Toyota with a Type-R badge, etc..... It's the name that people keep throwing around "rice burner" I get annoyed by. It's like when I hear other military folks call people from South East Asia "Hajis"

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Not denouncing the thread, I agree that there's a lot of mods I see on different cars out there that look ridiculous, like a BMW I saw with spinner hubcaps, or a Toyota with a Type-R badge, etc..... It's the name that people keep throwing around "rice burner" I get annoyed by. It's like when I hear other military folks call people from South East Asia "Hajis"
'

Just to clarify something on Haji:

Hajji (also transliterated as Haji, Hadji, or Hacı (Turkish), Arabic: حاجي‎) is a common Arabic title meaning one who has completed the Hajj to Mecca....

Stolen from the wiki page here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haji

So they'll like being called a Haji if they've actually made the pilgramage!! However it would be inappropriate if they have not!

END OF HIJACK - Carry on...

Demented Dave in Dusty Doha, Qatar (hey - that's in Southeast Asia!!)
Deployed Gov't Contractor

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
i think it might be a mustang:

2012-09-15162956.jpg

meanx

Reaction score
LOL,he made sure everybody can tell its a mustang,I like that my x is debadged its funny when people ask me ,is that a s10 xtreme,I just tell them no its a x runner and some people still look puzzled

dramad1

Reaction score
I've been seeing this one around almost daily. And earlier I seen a school bus with a spoiler mounted on the roof earlier today. I was going to fast to snap a pic of that one though.

Attachments

• image-2042936235.jpg
    image-2042936235.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 263
  • image-396572874.jpg
    image-396572874.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 237

azburnin

Reaction score
Saw This Sick Camry today

Attachments

• IMG_2819.jpg
    IMG_2819.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 233

blu xr

Reaction score
^ wow...thats crazy looking. gotta love the tail pipe cut-out.

what is up with the body kit on the back of the cab? also, what is going on with the xr logo?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Is that Rhino liner on that Corolla? I wonder if any of those additional lights work?

Top Bottom