Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ROAD TRIP!! (Seattle)

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
So its 12:11 am monday morning now, and i am going to be leaving at 4 am for seattle for work! I've only been there once before and it was WAY nice. Hopefully it still is right now. Im bringing my laptop with me (and hopefully the hotel has wifi) so if there is anyone from the seattle area that wants to hit me up feel free... we prob won't be in town til late tuesday cause its a 20+ hour drive and on top of that we are driving a flat bed truck with like 5000 pounds of goodies on it too. If anything, if no one is down to do anything while im there, maybe you could let me know a few good places to go see while im up there. (and where the closest 24 hour fitness is) so yea hopefully i come back alive! Ok good talk! Peace out!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Dude. I. Am. Down.

You can use the gyms here on post for free anytime if you'd like, it's a 45 minute drive though. I'm just south of you on Fort Lewis. Hit me up man, I leave for Texas in a week and a half. About ****ing time someone shows up. =P

Name is Ryan, number is 313 952 8758. Need a heads up on when you wanna hang so I can let wifey know. I'm not too familiar with Seattle, only been there 5-6 times.. but I'm sure we can figure it out. Hit me up!

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
how long you going to be up here. I'm down to hang out. if work permits

RJDoute

Reaction score
Lets get some people together! I just met another cat on post who has a RR, he's a member here but we were driving so I didn't get his info. Told him to post here. Lets set something up, I've got a 4 day weekend. :rock:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Hell yeah. I got off this memorial day weekend. and A full tank of gas. Wont be here next weekend. Im going to Vegas.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Well my home is open, but there isn't much to do here lol. I'm sure you guys don't want to drive this far south, so whoever is familiar with Seattle pick a location and we'll work out a date. :top:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
The Hooters In Seattle. Its been a while I've been there and me and a buddy been wanting to go there. There is also that Coloful Music place near the space needle to hang out afterwards.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Awesome, I'm in. What days work for you guys?

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
I can make it this Friday. Possibly early on Saturday. and for sure Sunday.
This is the Address for the Hooter in Seattle:
901 Fairview Ave N # C100, Seattle, WA
(206) 625-0555

Aspen_S/C

Reaction score
how long you going to be up here. I'm down to hang out. if work permits

Your avatar: VAQ-142, you guys still fly EA-6B's?

I hated working on those engine's ( J-52 ), too much safety wire and about rattled my fillings out on the test stand at full throttle, LOL!

Last edited:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
hey guys... so yea i really thought i was going to have a bunch of free time, but i ended up having NONE!!! by the way, i have seen ONE X up here the entire time. A blue one in the seattle area i think on the 5 freeway. I am stuck here in seatac, and man oh man is this place ghetto. Never do i want to come back here... feels like good ole south central LA. Anyways, sorry i wasn't able to meet up but maybe next time i have to come up here we will have more time to do stuff.

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Your avatar: VAQ-142, you guys still fly EA-6B's?

I hated working on those engine's ( J-52 ), too much safety wire and about rattled my fillings out on the test stand at full throttle, LOL!

Yes. The prowlers are goign to be up in the air for a couple of more years. The replacement EA18G Growlers. A hornet loaded up with pods and Air to Air Missiles and guns. its going to be a monster...:rock:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
We should still meet. up. since I found out I made NCO... I might be getting completely trash today after work... Not fully all there tomorrow. But Im completely free on Sunday.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Just found out I have Brigade Staff Duty NCO on Sunday. :thumpdown: 24 hour shift

We should still meet. up. since I found out I made NCO... I might be getting completely trash today after work... Not fully all there tomorrow. But Im completely free on Sunday.

XR-FRANK, do you frequent XBox Live? I'm about to send you a FR right now. :top:

Top Bottom