Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rollpan ~ Completed!!

Coupe

Reaction score
my exhaust pipe is turned down right before the axle. i think i made a thread about it a long time ago.

Well since it is on a voting and nomination style. I'm sure if someone nominats me and enough people vote for me klint couldn't not have me win again, since that's what to people wanted. But to tell the truth I'd rather see others win Top Ride of the Month, like those who really help the site for the better and take care of their trucks. Just because my truck is one of the heavy modded trucks doesn't mean that others don't derserve to get reconized for their hard work.

I've never really been into customizing my truck to win things, although I do win things for it, my main reason for modding is that i enjoy working on my truck and the feeling I get when I completed a job knowing that it was my sweat and blood that made my turck that much more a creation of "art" viewed through my eyes.

Amen........

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I've never really been into customizing my truck to win things, although I do win things for it, my main reason for modding is that i enjoy working on my truck and the feeling I get when I completed a job knowing that it was my sweat and blood that made my turck that much more a creation of "art" viewed through my eyes.
Well said.
:top::top::top:

morcheez

Reaction score
nice work lenie....but geez take those graphics off already hehe

Top Bottom