Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rollpan ~ Completed!!

5000XD

Reaction score
Wow, looks sick!

That from the corolla would look good too, but I doubt it will fit on our truck.

Last edited:

lenie03

Reaction score
took some new pictures today after forcing myself to work in the snow. check out the first post. got the rollpan all tacked up still got to weld it up and do the body kit parts but at least I got the pan on now. hopefully it'll stop snowing soon on the weekends and I can finish it up.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
looking really good lenie...:top: keep it up...cause its definitely BA...can't wait to see the finished product and pictures...:biggrin:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Working in adverse weather even though you don't have to = true dedication

How is the fit on the corner piece? Good match on the contour?
Its a long road but progress is being made...keep up the good work:top:

415XR

Reaction score
SICK:rockon: plain and simple. I want 1:adore::adore::adore:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Now what you do after its all said and done is drop by Grant Kustoms or someone of that nature and have them use yours as the copy. Use them to get some money since they can use your measurements and all that :)

This way some of us can get in on that rollpan action (or wait and do it ourselves. lol)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Ill be honest I was skeptical at first Lenore'. That is coming along really really well!! :adore: :adore:

Joe_XR

Reaction score
looks great! I love the look of a smooth roll pan. Go all the way and shave the whole truck! If I wasn't daily driving I would have shaved my handles but I know the hassle.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Your rollpan is looking very nice lenie, your doin a great job with it ..

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
its coming out great Lenie. How much of a break do you need before you start on mine....:biggrin:

lenie03

Reaction score
How is the fit on the corner piece? Good match on the contour?

the corner pieces work great after I went and had a chat with the boys at G.K. I was going at it backwords by starting off with the rear piece. So once I re-started with the cornors and cut like 4 inchs off the rear piece it all came together quite nice. I all so had to fab up mount points/caps that go into the cornor and fit under the tail lights. you can see them in on of the pictures i posted last night.

Generation-X

Reaction score
Hey now lenie 2 more weeks down and no more updates? Dont keep us waiting like that sheeesh. LOL

Top Bottom