Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

San Diego/SoCal!

Outburst

Reaction score
Here we go! I'll continue updating information till meet day happens!
I'll be getting all of SoCal directions very soon!

Saturday, March 30, 2013 @ 9AM to whenever!
Vacation Island!

Spend all day with the X's of San Diego, CA and the rest of SoCal!

Directions to get there [from Mission Valley Mall]:
1. Head west on Camino Del Rio N
go 0.2 mi

2. Turn left to merge onto I-8 W
go 4.0 mi

3. Take exit 1 for W Mission Bay Dr/Sports Arena Blvd
go 0.4 mi

4. Turn right onto W Mission Bay Dr
go 0.7 mi

5. Continue onto Ingraham St
go 0.8 mi

6. Turn left onto Vacation Rd
go 190 ft

7. Take the 1st left
go 390 ft

8. Take the 1st right
Destination will be on the right
Here's a few maps:
map1.jpg

map2.jpg

We will meet at the very west end of the parking lot! Come join us there!

List of people who are going:
1. Outburst (Ron)
2. Reverend_d (David)
3. SDXR619 (Richard)
4. dramad1
5. Fisherman
6. SDXRUNNER619 (Kevin)
7. TheMaskedAce
8. SouthEastDaygo
9. xraided (albert)

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
damn right after i leave yall wanna start a meet haha, i shouldve took initiative and got one going though. a few years and ill be back in the game

SDXR619

Reaction score
I'm in. No mods for me, so no U-Bolts to be broken. I'll bring the Carne. If you guys are free this Saturday my band is playing a show @ Bar Eleven on El Cajon BLVD @ 10pm.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
If its not too outta the way and I'm off consider me there I would love to see other xrs hopefully some boosted ones and get some cool ideas from you guys

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I think we should just do it like last time. Carne asada BBQ in the spot from last time, then mob to my place for some Modding. :top:

SDXR619

Reaction score
March is best for me. April is pretty booked as far as my weekends go.

Outburst

Reaction score
Tryin to get a trd sc in my hands right now guys. Maybe we can all get our hands dirty again

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Tryin to get a trd sc in my hands right now guys. Maybe we can all get our hands dirty again

That's not something you just knock out when ever the fawk you feel like..... check with the dealership, make sure they have the cal-file ready for the reflash. Install the TRD injectors and get it refleshed. Then install the s/c another day. Working leisurely, 5-8 hour job.

Let try and keep this a MINI mod day...SS, headers, Exhaust, hell, I can even do a maf Cal install.

Pm me if you wanna work something out in regards to getting one installed, on a diffrent day. Please, buy it new in box if pieces are missing, its a PITA to get em, and your truck WILL be stranded.... I have a good amount of experience with them.:top:

Maybe if we get it on before the meet, we can install a fuel pump or pullies, etc...at the meet.:rockon:

March is best for me. April is pretty booked as far as my weekends go.

23rd and 24th of March is round 1 of top drift, ill be up in Rosemond for the weekend.

Last edited:

Outburst

Reaction score
That's not something you just knock out when ever the fawk you feel like..... check with the dealership, make sure they have the cal-file ready for the reflash. Install the TRD injectors and get it refleshed. Then install the s/c another day. Working leisurely, 5-8 hour job.

Let try and keep this a MINI mod day...SS, headers, Exhaust, hell, I can even do a maf Cal install.

Pm me if you wanna work something out in regards to getting one installed, on a diffrent day. Please, buy it new in box if pieces are missing, its a PITA to get em, and your truck WILL be stranded.... I have a good amount of experience with them.:top:

Maybe if we get it on before the meet, we can install a fuel pump or pullies, etc...at the meet.:rockon:

23rd and 24th of March is round 1 of top drift, ill be up in Rosemond for the weekend.
and this is why kevin is our resident drifter and xr expert

3 hour drive? will you be participating in there?

armando_x87

Reaction score
this should be fun.. having a meet up with the so-cal. i know were are million out there, just haven't come out of bed.

it should be somewhere near the beach. just my two cent

Top Bottom