Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saw VII 3D!! Who's Going to See It?!

Are You Going to See Saw VII 3D?!

• Heck Yes! I'm a Saw Fanatic!

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Yes because it's the last in the series

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, I gave up on Saw years ago

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Heck No, I hate the Saw series

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

shaX 07

Reaction score
Saw VII 3D - The Final Chapter... is now in theaters! Who's going to see it? I've been a die hard Saw fan from the very beginning, and can not wait to go see this tonight! Let the game begin! :top:

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I am def going to see it today. I love those movies they are awesome.

x ynot

Reaction score
theres not a choice for me im taking my gf but i dont wanna go because of the dam 3d

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
theres not a choice for me im taking my gf but i dont wanna go because of the dam 3d

thats the #1 reason I'm gonna see it, 3D is a joke and the theatres here charge 10 or 11 a ticket for em. not to mention i've never seen any of the first however many there are (6 right?)

Saw VII 3D - The Final Chapter... is now in theaters! Who's going to see it? I've been a die hard Saw fan from the very beginning, and can not wait to go see this tonight! Let the game begin! :top:

loving your sig, Go Panthers!

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
already SAW it today.....all I have to say is....

DAMN :laugh:

i'll let you all munch on that and see if you figure out the reason for the "DAMN"

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
ill see it sometime in the next week watched them all in theaters, and have them all on dvd so i cant stop the trend on the last one.

x ynot

Reaction score
i think that was 7 and it was a good movie other than the crappy 3d

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I think that this for being the last movie it could have been way better! The whole deal about a guy that lied about escaping a trap to make money was crap. They should have involved more killings like the last one. Making a group of people go through traps together and seeing who is the one that has the bigger balls to make it.

IDK just my .02

P.S. I am a saw die hard fan, but this one didnt do it for me and the 3D was not needed.

SpcWashington

Reaction score
I was pretty excited about seein it. But it sucked... Really bad!!!! :thumpdown:

x ynot

Reaction score
which movie did jigsaw die in
jigsaw.jpg

Top Bottom