Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ScanGauge MOUNTED AsianTaco style!

AsianTaco

Reaction score
hey co i want one and it will get rid of the rattle problem i have with my bass hits
Well if you stop being ghey and go to the Orlando meet maybe one for you haha.

id def. pick one up...
:blurock:
make one for my.... TUNDRA...
Possible, I have a friend with a Tundra.

That's dope! I would get one if the price is right haha
I was thinking probably in the $100 range. Material is fiberglass and wrapped in gray vinyl. I'll only be making a few.

that is nice man. I have a scanguage, but was thinking about getting the ultra. this might change my mind....
What's the difference between the UG and SG?

Bro that thing looks sweet! Would you be able to make one that would work with the ultragauge?
UltraGauge has function buttons in the rear. Plus that unit looks like the size of a portable navigation unit. It might obstruct the driver's view up there.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
bigger screen displays more readings at once
cheaper (if you dont already have one)
can set alarms for readings.
auto scroll through the readings.
picks up a few more sensors out of the box it think
(probably more, thats just off the top of my head)

I think it may be a better buy if you dont have one, but not worth me switching at this point.

earnesje

Reaction score
What about the compass and temp thing in the console? Would it work with that?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
thats cool Co , I'd like one but I have no need for it at the moment . LOL I cant afford the ultragauge right now

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I'll sacrifice those buttons in the back, ill just set the main display screen to the stuff I want on it and slap it un there. I don't think it would obstruct my view that much since a sticker covering the muddle of my rear window.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
BlackXrunner05 said:
thats cool Co , I'd like one but I have no need for it at the moment . LOL I cant afford the ultragauge right now

The UG is half the price of a scan gauge and better IMO

shaggy08xr said:
I'll sacrifice those buttons in the back, ill just set the main display screen to the stuff I want on it and slap it un there. I don't think it would obstruct my view that much since a sticker covering the muddle of my rear window.

You can set the UG to cycle through three pages of whatever gauges you wanna monitor automatically...then you really won't have to worry about the buttons. I think I have mine set to cycle every 15 seconds.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
You can set the UG to cycle through three pages of whatever gauges you wanna monitor automatically...then you really won't have to worry about the buttons. I think I have mine set to cycle every 15 seconds.

:top: my thoughts exactly

RumRunner

Reaction score
i made one of these.. did you use the back of the garage door opener pod for the mount clips?

rexrunner

Reaction score
The UltraGauge is quite larger. If I were to make a pod for it you may be the only one that would buy one (which is not a problem). Also that gauge mounted up there MIGHT obstruct your viewing out the rear.

Thanks Coupe! I'm getting ready to make another one to see how it goes and I'll go from there.

Not to mention the buttons are on the back lol. Get a scanfuage and sell that thing lol

C5RACNG

Reaction score
that looks like a factory option, excellent job AT

Murderface

Reaction score

Only problem I see is that when u disconnect the battery u need to turn the UG back on and the button is on the backside. Sux it doesn't turn on automatically when u reconnect the battery lead.

The SGII pod u made looks awesome BTW:top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
looks nice. need one made for the UltraGauge.

Top Bottom