Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scrapin The Coast Biloxi, MS June 22-24

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
The red x with the graphics is for JJ (Red_Hott) and I plan to go to pandemonium next month, siknic in August, Cajun nationals in September and last resort in October.

Zibilich

Reaction score
Ill be at most of those also! Maybe at pandamonium and sicnic i can park my truck with yall lol

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Jj is tell one with the graphics, me him and matt were grouped for a bit on Sunday

------------------------------------------
Sent from my Android using Forum Runner

aaronc7

Reaction score
how was it?? Saw some stuff about this posted on the MX5 forums I'm on as well.

Zibilich

Reaction score
It was pretty good, had a tad bit too much lifted/redneck trucks in the show itself. But overall was a decent show..

ALOT of cops.. :thumbdown:

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
yea, the cops are always killer down there. but it keeps the idiots in line most of the time, and for our vc crew the pandamonium show is a bro show, no girlfriends allowed. so it will be a bad ass weekend lol, hopefully they will have somewhere we can goof off and melt tires and such. i dont know about cajun nat's but i will be at pandamonium, and sic nic for sure, and i would have rode back down sunday, but i went home with some chick and didnt get any sleep lol. so i slept till about 2 the next day

Top Bottom