Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

selling the X

Bang Bang

Reaction score
How much should one expect to sell/trade one in for? Will aftermarket parts help? Searching for wisdom. Appreciate all comments.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I think doing a part out and then selling it stock would offer you more money. Dealerships don't care about aftermarket unless it's some red stuff

justin13703

Reaction score
Aftermarket stuff will more than likely get you less money in a trade. I took mine back to stock last year and traded it for 14.5k. 07 with 60k miles just to give you an idea.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Dealers will give you more money if it stock, it will give them a bigger buyer pool becuase there alot of people that won't buy a modified car, I'd you sell it out right yourself, you will have to find the buyer that's wants all the parts and willing to spend the extra coin for those parts. Best bet part out, best bang for your buck and then sell it yourself.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I strip mine and sold it back to the dealer at the going price. It's a story for rainy days

Tom2769

Reaction score
Dibs on your UCON if you do part it out. But you know you really want to keep the X ...

Redline

Reaction score
the trd supercharger will more likely add value

drdoom

Reaction score
man your truck has all the mods I would want on mine. haha don't sell
but if you do part out id be interested in the lightweight pulleys.

Top Bottom