Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sema show 2010

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Here is the pics and videos from yesterday. I got a bunch of pics a lot of people didn't. Like the TRD X-Runner RTR next to the Sebon Lambo and a GT-R. Good STUFF!!!

Here is my photobucket album...

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/MORT1019/SEMA 2010 Album 2/

But I'm sure you'll all appreciate this. It sounded SICK!!! Unfortunately the car was leaking radiator fluid. It was smoking a lot. Nontheless...still DOPE!!! Missed the XR driving by, but the guy moving it didn't punch it.

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/MORT1019/SEMA 2010 Album 2/?action=view&current=IMG_2309.mp4

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/MORT1019/SEMA 2010 Album 2/?action=view&current=IMG_2310.mp4

100_3793.jpg

100_3746.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

hiflyer

Reaction score
got it
got it
got it
got it
where was that & how did I miss it?!
want it
want it
got it
got it
got it......

Grumpy

Reaction score
I got some good SHIET today! Stuff I know a lot of you don't got...haha! I'll post them up later. It's late, my feet hurt, and I have to poop...so yeah, tomorrow. Haha!

what kind of SH!T you talking about chris...:hmmmm2: or are you saying you took some good SH!TS...:rofl:

Apparently, its the #2 kind :laugh:

In all seriousness.....I gonna need moar pic of this machine
IMG_2265.jpg

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
X2! I think that ae86 has a formula atlantic motor, it looks nice. anyone have pics of a blue r34 skyline from the borg warner booth?

Gadget

Reaction score
I only saw one 4Runner in the whole show, but I will admit I did not see all of it.

It was in the Toyota booth.

I saw the Skyline in the Borg Warner booth. Real pretty blue and right hand drive. Sorry, no pictures.

G

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
got it
got it
got it
got it
where was that & how did I miss it?!
want it
want it
got it
got it
got it......

Yeah, I know everyone has pics of the cars in the show, but to see a bunch of your favorites parked next to each other, that was a beautiful sight. Plus we were the only people who weren't a part of the loading process that was there taking pics. I felt bad for the Camry owner. He was really irritated about the leak. He was cool though. He allowed me to take pics and video it even though.

Apparently, its the #2 kind :laugh:

In all seriousness.....I gonna need moar pic of this machine
IMG_2265.jpg

It was actually both...haha! As for the Hachi, it's gonna be in GT5. There were a few cars with the GT5 approved stickers on the windshield. BTW, it comes out next month for REAL! Haha! I told the guy that well see...

Grumpy

Reaction score
X2! I think that ae86 has a formula atlantic motor, it looks nice.

Thats an Altezza engine, from IS 200 for you non-JDMer. BEAMS 3S-GE sporting dual VVTi with 12:1 compression ratio from the factory....probably not the case here as it has aftermarket boost.

hiflyer

Reaction score
Yeah, I know everyone has pics of the cars in the show, but to see a bunch of your favorites parked next to each other, that was a beautiful sight.

was just playin ;) i think it rocks to share the photos with those who couldn't make it...!

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Thats an Altezza engine, from IS 200 for you non-JDMer. BEAMS 3S-GE sporting dual VVTi with 12:1 compression ratio from the factory....probably not the case here as it has aftermarket boost.
Thanks for the clarification. SO many engine conversions for that car.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
It was actually both...haha! As for the Hachi, it's gonna be in GT5. There were a few cars with the GT5 approved stickers on the windshield. BTW, it comes out next month for REAL! Haha! I told the guy that well see...

from my understanding its Holiday Season of 2011...for GT5...

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
from my understanding its Holiday Season of 2011...for GT5...

The rep from Playstation said that they were told to tell people at SEMA it's gonna be released in December of this year. It's gonna come out in 3 editions. One of them having the limited GT5 PS3. But like I said to the guy, well see if that really happens. I asked him, wasn't it suppose to be released this week? He said that was online rumors only. I personally think if they make everyone wait another year or so, the cars in the game would be obsolete in a way. New cars would come out and they wouldn't be in the game. But that's just me. Guess were gonna have to wait till next month to find out. Haha!

Top Bottom