[Sept 2009] Top Ride Nominations

Discussion in 'Top Ride Nominations' started by K2, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

This is the nomination thread for Top Ride of the Month, September 2009.

Please note the TROTM Nomination Guidelines here:
    http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27597

Nominations will be accepted until the 31st of July 2009.

When nominating please post the Members XRU Username, a short reason why you think that member deserves TROTM, and a link to any photos or additional information (garage, etc) that may help people learn more about the owner. If the staff feels that a nomination post is too promotional it will be edited accordingly.

Users that are currently being voted on for TROTM are not eligible this nomination period and will be removed by the staff.

Any nominations without an XRU Username and reason for nomination will NOT be entered into the poll. Please ensure that your nomination is in the format:

Originally Posted by Sample Nomination
    XRU Member: XRU Username
    Reason for Nomination: Not Nominated. This is an example nomination.
    Photos
    : http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2&sort=1 - this must be clickable

When seconding a nomination, please ensure that you use the same post for the maximum of 3 allowed seconds. Any seconds not located in your first seconding post will not be counted. Please also ensure that you quote the nomination post you are seconding in your post (Use Multi-Quote Option if you are nomination multiple boards). If there is no nomination quoted then the post will be ignored when the nominations are counted.

Any seconds for a truck that has not been nominated yet will be counted as null and void.

Please posts only nominations or seconds, no "Thank you" posts are needed, they clutter the thread and will be deleted.

Any queries regarding the TROTM Contests should be sent via PM to K2 or an administrator.

Best of luck to all nominees!

**Nominee standings are as follows:

Shane56 - 3
    RedXRunner - 5
    Yotaman - 3
    Tapp - 3

#1 K2, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
  2. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

XRU Member: Shane56

Reason for Nomination:
    #1 for being a very helpful member. Always willing to answer questions whether you are buying his product or not. He took the time to look over photos of used parts for me to ensure me I was buying parts that weren't damaged.
    #2 for building SittinSic. We all drive limited production trucks and for him to build a company that is tailored to us is very brave.

Photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know there was supposed to be a link to the pictures however he doesn't really have many posted. So I sniped a few from his member gallery. Thanks for everything Shane! :rockon:

#2 NHXRUNNER, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  3. trd_sport

trd_sport Active Member

RedXrunner(Nate)
    He's been here since the beginning and is always at meets to hang out and help. He drinks more beer alone than the entire Team Special!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. DrEaM MaKeR

DrEaM MaKeR New Member

I second that

5. Helimx

Helimx "Dutch Rudder Master"

I don't.. I un-nominate,,uh,, nate... lol

nah.. I guess I'll give a 3rd nomination... cuz no matter how much of a punk he is... he's OUR punk.. and xru would be pretty boring.. for me at least.. if REDXRUNNER wasn't here..

ok nate.. that means you leave my family alone on FB.. right??? hahaha:biggrin:

6. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

bump for some more nominations and seconds! :top:

7. Yallrun

Yallrun New Member

4th for Nate! :top:

8. KETCHUP

KETCHUP Active Member

Give it to Shane baby!!

He is an awesome supporter of XRU. Cares so much for all of us. Willing to help anyone. Don't think I have ever heard of a time he didn't help one of us that needed it. Offers great deals and products to XRU. A model for others to follow and a mirror image of what it truely takes to be TROTM! Oh, and is BSP is sick as hell too. Love that B&M and CF hood. Oh, don't forget his very own SS Drop!

9. NixXR462

NixXR462 New Member

Nate is fun to screw with and usually has priceless comments but I met Shane last year at XFE and he was an awesome guy and great vendor. Plus he is the only vendor with an X that hasn't been it. Its long overdue. I have to give my vote to Shane.

10. blazinx

blazinx Active Member

i will 5th for nate

11. Jay Swift

Jay Swift "The Philippine Bean"

XRU Member: I nominate Yotaman :rockon:

Reason for Nomination: He was one of the first to welcome me into the brotherhood and always makes the meets a blast. :cheers:he's always made sure the new members at meets are having fun and are comfortable. he'll lend a hand with any mod whether it's passing a wrench or passing a beer :beer:

It's sad to see him and his black betty part ways so I think TROTM would be a great way to thank him for all his support here on XRU and to honor betty :driver:
    Photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

p.s.- Inky and Alex, I'd nominate you guys too but we all still have our X's so you'll just have to wait for October and November :rolleyez:

12. VaBchXRunner

VaBchXRunner "The Bargain Baron"

another vote for yotaman here

13. 2006nightrider

2006nightrider Active Member

***Nominee standings added to first post, and will be updated daily!!!***

14. My68ur8trd

My68ur8trd Active Member

15. RestlessKnight

16. morcheez

morcheez New Member

i nominate this one ...roots come from the xr its only fair :smile:

[​IMG]

17. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

My Seconds

I'll third for Baker. When I made my trek down to VA Beach he made me and my gf both feel at home. It was like we'd known him forever. Can't say enough good things about this guy. My gf to this day still asks me "How's Baker from your stupid website?" :laugh:

I'll third this guy too. Great guy. Made me feel like a part of the VA crew. Within the first couple hours he was already trying to get me to move to VA :hmmmm2:. And at the same time any guy who can get his gf/fiance/wife to pose with his truck deserves a vote in my book:top:.

18. 2006nightrider

2006nightrider Active Member

Bump it up:rock:

19. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

Bump for more nominations

20. braves011

braves011 "Crouching Tiger"

I nominate Coupe, he's always given helpful advice for us and not to mention when everyone wanted that "black TRD ball" he went out on his own dime and created unique custom balls for everyone (no homo). He also went out of his way for me to get what I want scripted on a shiftball. in short he's helpful, selfless and a bit of a pioneer in products for our trucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.