Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shaved antenna

Tunedx

Reaction score
Body shop is shaving my antenna. They are planning on hiding my antenna inside the fender and connecting the s2k antenna. Would I get better reception if he runs a grounding wire from antenna to truck ground? Just trying to avoid running a booster.

5000XD

Reaction score
Why are you connecting the s2k antenna? The stock should be boosted. I think grounding can lead to beter reception/less noise, but not 100% sure.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
you goin all out now that your truck is in the body shop!!!!! lol!!!!! When you you wanna go to the track???? when you get iyour truck back? i wanna go b4 the snow hits!!! Next week????

Tunedx

Reaction score
you goin all out now that your truck is in the body shop!!!!! lol!!!!! When you you wanna go to the track???? when you get iyour truck back? i wanna go b4 the snow hits!!! Next week????

At the body shop today. He's aiming to have it done for Fri. Front bump was on back order from BC and didn't receive it till Fri. As for next week I'm going on vacation for 2 wks.

Top Bottom