Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shifter getting stuck

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
So recently ive been having a shifting issue when trying to shift into reverse. It wont even get into the part where theres the little resistance feeling. Its like it just gets jammed. I took off the shifter boot to see if something was interfering but it still happened. but then one time i pulled up on the shifter as i was going into reverse and it worked like a charm. but i dont wanna have to pull it up everytime i wanna shift into reverse. im pretty sure this isnt normal right? im hoping its the shifter rather than my transmission. any ideas?

CBRBob

Reaction score
You probably wore out the plastic bushing on the end of the shifter ball. Replace it. Takes 10mins, prob less than $5.00.

STONER-X

Reaction score
how long have you had the X ??? are you pushing the shifter all the way to the right before bringing to to the left to engage reverse??

i have had some trouble before when i have just tried to put it in from where ever... everything i keep the shifter in the neutral position and push it to the right between 5th and 6th then bring it to the left to put it in reverse...

Grumpy

Reaction score
^^ +1
A running start so you'll have more momentum going into reverse will help. Worn bushing & isolator between two shifter halves could also be the cause. Get in contact with Coupe for better-than-new shifter arm.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
^^ +1
A running start so you'll have more momentum going into reverse will help. Worn bushing & isolator between two shifter halves could also be the cause. Get in contact with Coupe for better-than-new shifter arm.

thats what i was thinking if i just bought his shifter it would solve the problem. but wasnt sure.

Baggins44

Reaction score
Oh yeah it will. Just gotta "slap" her into reverse

Murderface

Reaction score
ya kinda like a turkish train wreck..... urbindictionary.com look it up lol....:laugh:

Ha ha good one! Never heard this before:

Turkish Train Wreck
1.The act of shitting into a girls mouth then slamming her face into a wall.

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Look for "Alaskan pipeline"....damn I wish Donny never brought that up lol

Murderface

Reaction score
Look for "Alaskan pipeline"....damn I wish Donny never brought that up lol

Learn something new everyday!

Alaskan Pipeline
n: the act of pooping in to a condom, freezing the rubber overnight, then inserting it in to ones anus.

Sorry OP

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
ChristDenied said:
Learn something new everyday!

alaskan pipeline
n: the act of pooping in to a condom, freezing the rubber overnight, then inserting it in to ones anus.

Sorry OP

Dammit I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread again lmao.

OP if you can afford it then get a coupe modded shifter and enjoy shifting the crap trans again lol.

STONER-X

Reaction score
Ha ha good one! Never heard this before:

Turkish Train Wreck
1.The act of shitting into a girls mouth then slamming her face into a wall.

i was looking at this one lol

slamming your co*k into a tight vag*na and your co*k brakes in half

i love the pineapple one:rofl::rofl:

i didnt think of the white thingy i need to look at that on mine

hope it all gets figured out

Grumpy

Reaction score
Thread_direction-1.jpg

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
With my shifted, I usually have to shift to 3rd, first before I can shift into 1st gear, or reverse. Very strange.

Top Bottom