Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shipping to canada????

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can go to ship something to canada? fedex wanted 219.00 to ship a urd tcai to sarnia ontario. thats fuggin rediculous mang:thumpdown:

darthyota

Reaction score
USPS other then that good luck oh and a avoid ups cause they love to overcharge and add stupid amounts of duty and opening fees or whatever else they can try and get away with

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
have you shipped to canada using usps before? im kinda looking for someone whos had experience shipping to canada and who they used to do it and how much it costed. when i looked online for fedex it said it was only gonna be like 35 something to ship so i have no clue what happened at the store.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
have you shipped to canada using usps before? im kinda looking for someone whos had experience shipping to canada and who they used to do it and how much it costed. when i looked online for fedex it said it was only gonna be like 35 something to ship so i have no clue what happened at the store.

Are you not really close to BC???? Might it be worth the drive then its just across canada???

Gadget

Reaction score
USPS Priority Mail is the best way to ship that to Canada.

G

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
i was hoping youd chime in gadget.

how about i send the intake back to you and you send it to him because im pretty sure you get a discount due to the volume of things you ship :smile:

just kidding. i really wish i could have enjoyed the intake a little bit more though. great product buddy. i thought about putting a urd sticker on my silverado! lol

JacksonJ

Reaction score
USPS Priority Mail is the best way to ship that to Canada.

G

I've had many things shipped from the US via usps and it was fine. $200 sounds too much for shipping. Then they would probably charge JWall duty and brokerage fees on top of that.

Using usps would just go through to Canada post.

Jwall

Reaction score
I just looked and he tried fed ex first and they only have 3 shipping options and there price was $188-227 shipped saterday arrive monday. now thats fast. So i looked at Usps and Canada post, it says 3-5 or 4+ day shipp is way cheaper. It shows 3 day $90, 3-5 $60, 4+(6-10) $30-50.

How much does the intake weigh, i guessed around what 20-25lbs and would fit in a box about 20-24 x 12 x 12 in box.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Why don't you get a postal box in Port Huron and get yor stuff ship to it.

Jwall

Reaction score
worst case i might be able to do that, i have a few buddys that have them, i dont. but would be last resort. It is a possibility though, good thinkin Gators taco!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I get my stuff ship to Niagara Falls, NY at a friend's house, 1.5 hrs away. I have a couple of used parts being ship to his place. I'll bring him some beer from Sleemam.

Jwall

Reaction score
haha fair trade. or any beer from canada haha higher alcohol content. I would do this np but i dont have passport yet, although a buddy of mine has his and a friend in port huron which is across from me bout 1.5 hours because of the bridge lol and 20 min on a good day haha. exaggerating more like a hour on bad day. Do you usually claim duty, i always have but not alot of ppl do.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Check out www.usaddressinc.com it's in niagara falls ny and I have used them about 20 times now for for stuff like my bbk seat covers intake ect they are stand up it will cost $10 fist package and 5 every one after!!

Jwall call me if you wan but that's what I recommend! Never ship ups or fed ex as they rape you at the boarder, use usps or pick it up at the usaddressinc

Last edited:

Jwall

Reaction score
Good to know, he shipped it today. I think he used usps, i was about to have it delievered to a us pobox. He sent it 6-10 days so looks like i wont get it before the meet oh well, will be on the week after! :D

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
yeah im sorry about that 6-10 days business but i had only planned on spending about 30-40 on shipping so thats why i gave you such a good deal on it. hell you got armrests and an intake for the same as what you would get an intake for!!!! plus when you sent the money i only got 288 of it cuz of paypal fee. no big deal though everythings good to go now!!! i cant wait for you to get it so i know someone will be enjoying it. i feel like i just sent my kid to his first day of school lol. it was my first performance mod (beside short shift) and i only used it for less than 50 miles!

Jwall

Reaction score
Lol its all good brotha, and dont you worry she will be taken good care of lol made sure she is nice and clean too. And that was my bad about the paypal lol...oopies haha was supposed to click gift :dontknow::rockon: cant wait! hopefully i like the armrests covers and dont want to give them to hottacoX lol! we will see... duh duh duh

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
im sure youll love em bro. they are super nice and high quality. my68ur8trd only makes quality goods and i got them from him.

Jwall

Reaction score
Well i guess i should say thanks to My68ur8trd too lol :p THANKS bro! haha

Top Bottom