shipping to hawaii

Discussion in 'XII Performance' started by 8o8drifter, Jan 15, 2015.

1. 8o8drifter

8o8drifter Member

Trying to place an order but the shipping keeps telling me "soap-error: encoding: object hasn't 'units' propertys. Can u help me?

2. banohi72

banohi72 New Member

All you have to do is contact the seller and they can even quote you the best shipping available to Hawaii.

3. SooRunner

SooRunner New Member

Good luck with shipping, it cost me $90? to ship to Canada.

4. BondXII

BondXII Well-Known Member

We'll look at the site to see why this happened to you. But if you haven't done it already, just give us a call and we can give you a quote over the phone. Depending on what you are trying to order, the prices will vary.

912-552-4744 Amy is a lot better at shipping costs than I am. She just about has them memorized by now with all the orders we've had going to Hawaii. :crinklehair:

5. AmyGuyClayton

AmyGuyClayton Member

Just give me a call at 912-552-4744. If you reach the voice mail just leave me a message with your number and i will call you back.

Depending on what you are wanting to order will depend on price. Most pieces can go USPS which is cheaper than fed ex.

Thanks Amy