Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shipping to hawaii

8o8drifter

Reaction score
Trying to place an order but the shipping keeps telling me "soap-error: encoding: object hasn't 'units' propertys. Can u help me?

banohi72

Reaction score
All you have to do is contact the seller and they can even quote you the best shipping available to Hawaii.

SooRunner

Reaction score
Good luck with shipping, it cost me $90? to ship to Canada.

BondXII

Reaction score
Trying to place an order but the shipping keeps telling me "soap-error: encoding: object hasn't 'units' propertys. Can u help me?

We'll look at the site to see why this happened to you. But if you haven't done it already, just give us a call and we can give you a quote over the phone. Depending on what you are trying to order, the prices will vary.

912-552-4744 Amy is a lot better at shipping costs than I am. She just about has them memorized by now with all the orders we've had going to Hawaii. :crinklehair:

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Just give me a call at 912-552-4744. If you reach the voice mail just leave me a message with your number and i will call you back.

Depending on what you are wanting to order will depend on price. Most pieces can go USPS which is cheaper than fed ex.

Thanks Amy

Top Bottom