Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Snugtop tonneau cover PROBLEM.

Izhr818

Reaction score
Hey everyone. just want to know if anyone has ever had this problem before. I have a SNUGTOP SL tonneau cover where the key/lock is located in the middle REAR. i opened it this morning and it opened just fine with no problem. A few hours later, I tried opening it again and it wont budge, The key wont even turn and the darn thing is stuck and wont open. Has anyone had this problem before? and if so.. what was your solution?... i was thinking of going remote, but just want to check with you all first on which way is the best way to go. Thank you all for the advice

blastap

Reaction score
Can you push down on the lid and try to turn the key.Maybe its hung up

Izhr818

Reaction score
Can you push down on the lid and try to turn the key.Maybe its hung up
I did. I had my father push it down while i turn the key, but still stuck. I might just take it to the dealer and have them fix it ot lube it up. I will try again in a few and see it opens up. MAYBE I JUST NEED TO SWEET TALK MS. BABY X. :laugh:

Izhr818

Reaction score
Okay. it finally openned and i sprayed WD-40 in all corners plus with MAGNALUBE G. Now it opens like a champ. Thanks guys!!!!

Top Bottom