Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So... are you a drinker?

What's your flavor?

• Beer

Votes: 154 52.0%
  • Liquor

Votes: 90 30.4%
  • Neither - no drinky for me

Votes: 47 15.9%
  • Wine

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Forgot to add wine. Beer is okay and I don't mind liqour, but I do like my wine also.

RMCO

Reaction score
To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems..... Oh and beer. There is just so much of it out there to try.

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
I drink beer most of the time and somtimes liquor, havnt found a wine i liked yet...

So where is X-fest East going to be this year? I know its early, but just wondering if theres any ideas where this year.

off-road taco06

Reaction score
I have a beer every once in a while... used to drink all the time, but i started working out and eating better. Still don't mind those once in a while drunk weekend nights.... :biggrin:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I don't count, wont drive after 1 drink.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
This interesting to see what people drink but i suggest able to select more than one option :top:. Cuz my one chose don't help the poll.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Too young. :( Although I'm always the DD when I go to parties and if I'm with the fam I'll have a drink or two.

SooRunner

Reaction score
I swear I'm allergic to any alcohol :laugh:...that and I'm a light weight...I'll be sleeping in no time with alky in my system.:thumpdown:

Vince77

Reaction score
Mostly beer for me. Now and again some whiskey or vodka. and some wine once in a while.

I only drink at meets of I'm staying over night or when they're at my place obviously. The majority of us in nor cal usually do a good amount of drinking the night of the meet.

SSSXR

Reaction score
I promise, this poll has a purpose. :top: EDIT: I may need to amend it --- do you drink at XRU events?

ALRIGHT!!! K2's thinking ahead! KEG PARTY AT XFE THIS YEAR!!! Hell YA!

:canada:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
If you don't mine, I'll bring my own beer from Canada with me and I will share.:canada:

Trick61

Reaction score
need to add a both or all choice :top: honestly just depends on the mood ya know.....

x ynot

Reaction score
no choice for beer and liquor so liquor it is

teamben158

Reaction score
Last year, it was vodka, a lot of vodka. Went through a lot of shit, turned to the bottle and shit got out of hand. By the time December rolled around, killing a three-quarters of a fifth of vodka before heading to the bar 4-5 times a week was common.

2011, I've completely changed. Quit smoking, quit drinking, started working out and feel much better.

So yeah, I'm not really sure what to vote :hmmmm2:

kcidmil

Reaction score
Liqour, however if I'm out and about I don't drink. Last thing I want to even chance is losing my XR or having to pay outrageous insurance for it.

Top Bottom