Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So... are you a drinker?

What's your flavor?

• Beer

Votes: 154 52.0%
  • Liquor

Votes: 90 30.4%
  • Neither - no drinky for me

Votes: 47 15.9%
  • Wine

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

JFrame

Reaction score
I got the dwi in another truck. Wont do that again. Super expensive and really stupid.

What are the penalties if you have someone else blow for you? What trouble would they get in if you got busted and they were with you? What would happen if you had someone random blow and you were driving solo?

MonteSS8707

Reaction score
I'm def a beer guy. Bud light or even the new bud light platinum. Hard liquor gets me in trouble and makes me forget too much ha ha. And I def dont drink and drive. One dui will change that. Lesson learned.

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
JFrame said:
What are the penalties if you have someone else blow for you? What trouble would they get in if you got busted and they were with you? What would happen if you had someone random blow and you were driving solo?

Well if some one else blew for me it would violate my probabtion terms so I would probably get another DUI/dwi and I gotta blow in it once to start it and it takes 3 min just to get my truck started and then randomly in 15 min then every 45 min. And I'm not really wanting to screw it up cause I'll end up losing the x

JFrame

Reaction score
Well if some one else blew for me it would violate my probabtion terms so I would probably get another DUI/dwi and I gotta blow in it once to start it and it takes 3 min just to get my truck started and then randomly in 15 min then every 45 min. And I'm not really wanting to screw it up cause I'll end up losing the x

That Blows

Click

Reaction score
I drink mostly beer. I'm a brewer at home and at work. But also a glass of wine with dinner.

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
You need to make it so you can chose more then one option i liks to drink beer liquor and wine.
not always in that order lol

black_120

Reaction score
I've been meaning to give up drinking for Lent. Oh well, better luck next year.

Zibilich

Reaction score
Jack and coke. Unless its a drinking game, then beer all night!

Used to be a four lokos person, but that got me sick one to many times lol..

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
You need to make it so you can chose more then one option i liks to drink beer liquor and wine.
not always in that order lol

really i don't drink much one or two beers if's it hot or if i'm with some friends and one or two margarita's if i'm out to eat

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'll only have 1 or 2 beers if I'm driving. Or 8 to 10 if I'm not.

bangbang

Reaction score
Captain and coke. Can't go wrong. I'll have a beer or two if its early and I plan on driving in a couple hrs

STEP X

Reaction score
beer for me

SHINER BOCK bring me on home to TEXAS

Top Bottom