Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal meets..? South Bay area

ninjastar808

Reaction score
So, I've been getting excited when I see any xrunners on the road. But, it would be cool to meet up and shoot the shit. Maybe some beer meets?

I even created a group on FB lol
I've waited 10 years for her and she wants some new friends lol. Been hanging with off-road taco's from TW, but they're all taller than her. Any xrunner owners out there interested in meeting up in the South Bay Area? Lemme know, and we can get it set up! :top:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/979694248750772?ref=bookmarks

alexxwing

Reaction score
Ya but we got the Bay Area and In that we have South Bay north bay and east bay

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I'll be at Willow Springs Raceway on the 23rd sliding the truck. If any one wants to come out, I'll be giving out ride alongs all day. Just bring a SA2010 helmet

ninjastar808

Reaction score
Ya but we got the Bay Area and In that we have South Bay north bay and east bay
Ohhhhh, I see lol. There is a South Bay in the SoCal area, which consists of a few beach lined cities. Well, glad I know that for future reference :rockon:
I'll be at Willow Springs Raceway on the 23rd sliding the truck. If any one wants to come out, I'll be giving out ride alongs all day. Just bring a SA2010 helmet
Omgoodness, that sounds fkn cool :top: I'll look up willow springs. I know "OF" it, but not much more than that. I would love to ride along! I just have a bday party that night :frown: but if I can make it, I gotta see if my helmet is up to spec - it's pretty old :dontknow: lol thanks for the invite! I'll let you know! What time you lookin at?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. What do you have now?

2015 Tundra SR5 4x4

IMG_7275_zpsauihtodw.jpg

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57231

I've since de-badged it, put in-channel visors on all 4 windows, and removed the N-Fab nerf bars.
I picked up Amp-Research Power-Steps, but have not installed them yet.

Mods will be slow on this truck. Too many necessities before accessories! :thumbdown:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, I see lol. There is a South Bay in the SoCal area, which consists of a few beach lined cities. Well, glad I know that for future reference :rockon:

Omgoodness, that sounds fkn cool :top: I'll look up willow springs. I know "OF" it, but not much more than that. I would love to ride along! I just have a bday party that night :frown: but if I can make it, I gotta see if my helmet is up to spec - it's pretty old :dontknow: lol thanks for the invite! I'll let you know! What time you lookin at?

Track is hot from 8-5 saturday. I'll be there Friday night and camping out. I have 14 brand new tires, barring mechanical failure, I will going all hard all day. :blurock:

ninjastar808

Reaction score
2015 Tundra SR5 4x4

IMG_7275_zpsauihtodw.jpg

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57231

I've since de-badged it, put in-channel visors on all 4 windows, and removed the N-Fab nerf bars.
I picked up Amp-Research Power-Steps, but have not installed them yet.

Mods will be slow on this truck. Too many necessities before accessories! :thumbdown:

That is very nice! Keep up the tasteful mods :top: Even my taco looks too big for me lol.. Amen, to the "necessities before accessories! It would be cool to see it in person @ a meet one day :rockon:

Track is hot from 8-5 saturday. I'll be there Friday night and camping out. I have 14 brand new tires, barring mechanical failure, I will going all hard all day. :blurock:
Hey, I hope you're having a blast! I'm sorry I didn't log on before this, but some family issues including hospital visits were just on the top of my list.. And I got up only an hour ago from being up too late because of this stuff.. Thanks, again, for the invite! Maybe next time, I'll visit your neck of the woods, bro!

Still on the lookout for some X's nearby my area! Come out :biggrin:

ninjastar808

Reaction score
Are there really no X enthusiasts in SoCal? LA? :frown: willing to meet up? Hell, I've seen some around.....but, it makes me sad to see they are either just a truck or just a *gasp* work truck..

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
I'm in the i.e. I'm currently working on my truck front end. Down to meet up

Mallcrawl

Reaction score
There are x runners on the west coast but it's alot more active east coast, I have seen x runners here in Tucson/Phoenix but alot of em are beat up so no care from the owners. Couple of nice ones not to many though.

sonic555u

Reaction score
Yo

Hey whats up, I'm down for a meet, no one really does them anymore. People in the west coast are more into cars for some crazy reason.

giox

Reaction score
Im from tucson az and should be around that area in 1.5 weeks vacaville and sac to be in fact and a visit to sisco to

ninjastar808

Reaction score
There are x runners on the west coast but it's alot more active east coast, I have seen x runners here in Tucson/Phoenix but alot of em are beat up so no care from the owners. Couple of nice ones not to many though.
Yeah, so it seems more enthusiasts are on that side of the country lol.. I've spotted a few on the road. All stock and most of them use it as a work truck to beat up. :(

Hey whats up, I'm down for a meet, no one really does them anymore. People in the west coast are more into cars for some crazy reason.
Yeah, I figured as much with the low amount of traffic I get from here and on tacomaworld. It's much less on there. I don't even know of another person with an X on there :frown:

Im from tucson az and should be around that area in 1.5 weeks vacaville and sac to be in fact and a visit to sisco to
:top: what route are you taking? Maybe we can meet up for some trucks and coffee with Sonic555u when you safely reach our neck of the woods?! Let us know if that's cool. Thanks and drive safe!

sonic555u

Reaction score
Hell yeah even though my truck is actually kinda beat up, paint peeling, bent subframe, handles horrible its lower on the passenger side of impact, each wheel has a different tire, someone tried to steal my grill and it flew off on the freeway, my rear bumper got bump at home depot, Bodykit is holding on by dear life on zipties remember its is a 2007 original owner and i drive it hard and crazy well i used to, now its just kinda dangerous to.

Top Bottom