SOLD - APR X-1 with everything $600 Shipped (Mint Condition)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by akakrill, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akakrill

akakrill Member

I have an APR X-1 with 170° thermostat and exhaust cam gears, all brackets, cables, instructions, and usb stick.

This X-1 is programmed for the URD Mk3 Stage 3 supercharger system, with includes #61 lb primary injectors, and a 640cc 7th injector. Specifically the C38-81 trim supercharger with 70mm pulley.

I'm selling this because I needed support from URD to step up to the 38-91 trim supercharger and they're latest UCON EMS.

New X1's were sold for around $1500, at one point when they became unavailable I saw them jump as high as $3,000. This is priced cheap for one reason, it may be difficult to find tuning support. But if found this is still a good controller option that URD originally sold for engine management for both URD and TRD supercharger systems.

This X1 fits 2005 to 2008 4.0 V6 Tacoma / Xrunners

Send PM or email at akakrill@gmail.com
    20171123_063835.jpg

#1 akakrill, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. akakrill

akakrill Member

3. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

nice, thread closed

Thread Status: