Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

some updated pics of the accord

morcheez

Reaction score
P4120909-1.jpg

P4120887.jpg

P4120889.jpg

P4120896.jpg

P4120897.jpg

P4120903.jpg

P4120905.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
No new mods (that I can see), but looks damn good... for an Accord! :top:
How's that vinyl roof holding out?

morcheez

Reaction score
No new mods (that I can see), but looks damn good... for an Accord! :top:
How's that vinyl roof holding out?

good eye ..i havent done a damn thing to it in about a year at least as far as cosmetics go ...vinyl roof looks as good as it did the day i put it on :top:

T-Man

Reaction score
nice coupe! I have a 08 sedan, good cars. Is yours a 6-speed? I like the roof and evo mod.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
good eye ..i havent done a damn thing to it in about a year at least as far as cosmetics go ...vinyl roof looks as good as it did the day i put it on :top:
That's because it doesn't need anything else on the outside! Looks great!

lvxr

Reaction score
no hi-rise wing? :dontknow:

...jk, i was shaking my head when i clicked on the thread. but damn bro, thats a nice lookin accord. nice, suttle, clean upgrades!:top:

morcheez

Reaction score
nice coupe! I have a 08 sedan, good cars. Is yours a 6-speed? I like the roof and evo mod.

no man its actually a 4cyl auto haha...i wish i could have gotten the v6 6spd i would have alot more fun driving that but at about 5 grand more i couldnt do it

That's because it doesn't need anything else on the outside! Looks great!

thanks man..i just want to go lower like everyone else haha...but the next step would be coilovers and the cheapest ones run around a grand :biggrin:

no hi-rise wing? :dontknow:

...jk, i was shaking my head when i clicked on the thread. but damn bro, thats a nice lookin accord. nice, suttle, clean upgrades!:top:

lol its all good man im sure most people put honda and ricers together alot ...i like to think i have good taste ..nothing flashy just classy

T-Man

Reaction score
bro..u had me fooled. Thought it was the V6 with your dual exhaust and lip spoiler. But then I noticed your body color door handles. Still great tho!

Tapp

Reaction score
WOW!!! :rockon:

thats one sexy Accord dude!!!

so classy dude!!!

X-roller

Reaction score
Looks good. :top: I wish those things were RWD.

Why not do this..... s2k swap and turbo!.... lol

TAG%20Accord%201.jpg

morcheez

Reaction score
bro..u had me fooled. Thought it was the V6 with your dual exhaust and lip spoiler. But then I noticed your body color door handles. Still great tho!

yeah i really didnt do it to mimic the v6 i just like everything to be uniform and sorry one pipe in the back just looks funny to me ...and anyone who keeps those ugly chrome handles on the v6 has bad taste or just doesnt care
Looks good. :top: I wish those things were RWD.

Why not do this..... s2k swap and turbo!.... lol

TAG%20Accord%201.jpg

haha yeah if i only had a ton of money laying around

Top Bottom