Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone got the boot at the 1/4!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
so you were kicked out cause you wouldnt wear a helmet? why cause it would mess up your hair? whats the story??

There was dirt locked away somewhere under the belly of the truck, that was not reachable. Wheel hop off the line shook it loose... twice. After the second time they told me that I couldn't run because I wasn't wearing my helmet... :stupid:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
so you were kicked out cause you wouldnt wear a helmet? why cause it would mess up your hair? whats the story??
Naaa...Jason is always wearing his helmet. He has to so he doesn't fall and bump his head.:laugh:

I took this picture of him rockin the BSP last night at the track-->

Tricycle%20adult%20race%20helmet.jpg

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Naaa...Jason is always wearing his helmet. He has to so he doesn't fall and bump his head.:laugh:

I took this picture of him rockin the BSP last night at the track-->

Tricycle%20adult%20race%20helmet.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zinnggg!!

David - 1
Jason - 0

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Jason got burned by David...:laugh:

but seriously who got 86ed from the track?

itsmeehteo

Reaction score
someone ran a 10 second pass without a fire jacket??? and cage?? lol

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Read The ****ing Thread?....:laugh:

I hate that damn picture, it keeps popping up like Spyders infamous butt lovers pic:laugh:

ROFL!!! IDK which is more of a classic... prolly still spyders.. but that's only because this one hasn't received enough exposure. :rofl:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Omg I can't stop laughing!!!!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I have a new wallpaper :biggrin: banhammer ftw and jay read the ****ing thread lol its nice to know what your posting about that way u dont end up with a big weenie in your mouth afterwards :rofl:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i did read it...I think it said Jason but just to make sure donny you smart @ss...:eviltongue::laugh:

well my weenie is like sticking a banana between 2 oranges...yours is like a ****tail weenie between 2 raisins...

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG!!! This is to F'N funny!

trd_sport

Reaction score
i did read it...I think it said Jason but just to make sure donny you smart @ss...:eviltongue::laugh:

well my weenie is like sticking a banana between 2 oranges...yours is like a ****tail weenie between 2 raisins...
:laugh: Oh snap.....you can fit like 20 vienna sausages in that little can.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
hahaha wheel hop rattled that truck around and made it dump its load. hahahahahah. shows you how violent wheel hop is on those trucks. it shakes the truck so hard the dirt from under the truck and in the wheel wells falls out

another reason to get that URD traction bar!! :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom