Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SooRunner vs IS250 (350?)

SooRunner

Reaction score
So it is around 10pm and I'm headed home from work. I'm on highway 92 and have to merge over to get on to highway 101. I put on my courtesy right signal and tried to get in front of the Lexus IS250 maybe a 350, but the jerk didn't let me in. I couldn't see if the Lexus was a 250 or 350 but it was slammed on some nice rims, shiny exhaust, spoiler, hids, and yellow fog lights.

So the merge ended up being a two lane merge onto the other freeway. I was in one lane stuck behind a car and he was in the other lane. I switched lane and was behind the Lexus. I saw exhaust fumes come out of his exhaust, so I knew he punched it and wanted to play. So I said oh really, don't you see my big a$$ shiny radiator behind my bbq fence grill in your rear view mirror? So I down shifted to third and my MKII was ready. I cleared the car that was on my previous lane then switched over. So we were side by side and I stepped on it. I was gone like he was in a sit still. I can see my truck just pulling away from him like no tomorrow.

So I slowed down for him. It took him a while to catch up. He caught up and was behind me so I changed lane so we can be side by side again. He ended up going behind me then high beamed me (maybe to see what kind of truck he just got eaten by?) Then he exited. I'm not sure if it was his exit or the Lexus was just plain embarrass so he exited.

Then a motorcycle maybe a 600RR or something with a rear tail exit exhaust. Again, it was dark and I can't really see. He pulls up next to me and gave me the thumbs up.:top: I guess he saw everything between me and the Lexus. So pulls up next to me and he revved his motorcycle at me.I sorta toyed with him too but got blocked by traffic. Not bad for a MKII.

All I know that Lexus IS250 or 350 was dead meat! What a way to end my night. He picked his battle and lost. :laugh:

Gotta love that MKII!

HAHAHA I just found out that dude on the motorcycle was one of my buddy that gave me the thumbs up. LOL! He just posted up on my facebook!

Last edited:

T-Man

Reaction score
probably a 250. drove a 350 and it could give a MKII a run for its money.

Top Bottom