Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Fl. Meet

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
We have a group chat with some of us in South Florida on the app groupme. Im down for a meet. Its just between work and school I barely have time. I do have friday off though and no school till the next couple weeks.

Reaction score
my siuation i was in accident on jan. a day b4 my birthday over on 95 and pembroke driving home.. this dumb ass plowed me hit me on my back end, but my situation i was hit hard enough i had to have surgery and my truck has been sitting at the body shop since then.. they took my accident money and paided there shop bills instead of taking care of my truck.. and then i find out they sold there shop to another guy thank go this guy was cool about my situation.. i had to buy the light because he was goin to buy oem parts so lets find out what happens thursday.. supposivly there going to be done ith her by then but knowing my luck im going to have to take her to a install shop at least i know a place on bird road.. ahhh just my luck

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
YEs it has been a long while since the gang has gotten together lol

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Lol I don't even remember the last meet

When we met a Co's house with like 7 other XRs and we went to that huuuuge meet. Thats also where mostly all of us walked to cross the huge street to go to the gas station and almost died :rofl:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
haha thanks for reminding me lol.... see they're so few and far between now I don't remember!

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
haha thanks for reminding me lol.... see they're so few and far between now I don't remember!
Yea man I feel you. So hard to find time between school and work for me. Same thing with X-Fest. I wanna go so bad but theres no way with school.

alexander177

Reaction score
Id be down if yall were closer to tampa bay area. I guess with enough notice I could swing it.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
^^^^ that's the issue with Florida no one wants to travel to go to meets lol

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
^^^hence me saying if I had enough notice I could swing it.
Yea man join the chat if you want. Its pretty cool. Easier to set meets that way to. You have to option to turn it on and off along with notifications whenever you'd like.

Reaction score
hello people..
there two ways you can contact people in sw or se florida there a app called groupme - fl yota's group and also on facebook there a page called toyota truck south east florida. everyone in the area with a xr or a toyota truck

Top Bottom