Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sproulesxrunner's Build

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
It's the Johnson CM30 same as the one that was recently discussed on the forums. Magnetic drive n all. It's good. Really quiet.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
It's the Johnson CM30 same as the one that was recently discussed on the forums. Magnetic drive n all. It's good. Really quiet.

Thanks for the help Mark.

In other news, I bought the X some HID reverse lights. Haven't treated her for awhile and she needed a christmas present :top:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
So I had a couple of CELs today. I haven't had a CEL for a long time and suddenly got one today. I haven't changed anything except for the intercooler pump for the last couple of months.

P0441 Evaporative Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow
P0455 Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected (Gross Leak)

Just cleared them with my ultra gauge and see if the CEL comes back.

Any suggestions to what it might be?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
So I had a couple of CELs today. I haven't had a CEL for a long time and suddenly got one today. I haven't changed anything except for the intercooler pump for the last couple of months.

P0441 Evaporative Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow
P0455 Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected (Gross Leak)

Just cleared them with my ultra gauge and see if the CEL comes back.

Any suggestions to what it might be?

Check gas cap, make sure its tight. Also try losening it, from full tight, makeing sure you feel a springy type resitance.

Check the hose on drivers side of the blower with the green cap on it. Make sure its secure at all ends.(at the valve with the plug wires, blower nipple and hardline)

See what you find.

Last edited:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Check gas cap, make sure its tight. Also try losening it, from full tight, makeing sure you feel a springy type resitance.

Check the hose on drivers side of the blower with the green cap on it. Make sure its secure at all ends.(at the valve with the plug wires, blower nipple and hardline)

See what you find.

Thank you Kevin. After market gas cap broke. When I was in high school I put a locking gas cap in so some asshole couldn't put sugar in my gas. Everything is fine now. Thanks again. Appreciate it. :top::top:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Thank you Kevin. After market gas cap broke. When I was in high school I put a locking gas cap in so some asshole couldn't put sugar in my gas. Everything is fine now. Thanks again. Appreciate it. :top::top:

No problem.
Man, I ****ing hate most people. Thats why I love my truck.:smile:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
No problem.
Man, I ****ing hate most people. Thats why I love my truck.:smile:

I'm sure your truck has it's fair share of haters too. While it might not be rolling on Volks with detailed paint, the ls2 and the bullet proof t56 more than make up for that. Also your truck and your driving abilities can do some drifts that I can only dream about doing haha. I can't wait to see some vids of you and steph tearing up the drift season! Make sure to post a bunch of vids too haha:crinklehair:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I'm sure your truck has it's fair share of haters too. While it might not be rolling on Volks with detailed paint, the ls2 and the bullet proof t56 more than make up for that. Also your truck and your driving abilities can do some drifts that I can only dream about doing haha. I can't wait to see some vids of you and steph tearing up the drift season! Make sure to post a bunch of vids too haha:crinklehair:

Trust me, if I listed all the things that have been done to it, it would probably piss you off enough to fly down here and kick all their asses.

Ill get vids, dont you worry.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Trust me, if I listed all the things that have been done to it, it would probably piss you off enough to fly down here and kick all their asses.

Ill get vids, dont you worry.

Its just sad that jealous assholes have to try and wreck other peoples stuff.

On a brighter note, when does your drift season start? I can't wait to see the LS and T56 shredding some tires:top:

sick truck man love the volks

Thank you :canada::canada:

Last edited:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Past tense, it all ready started. I need a cage, fire suit, and new helmet still. And my clutch STILL hasn't shown up.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Past tense, it all ready started. I need a cage, fire suit, and new helmet still. And my clutch STILL hasn't shown up.

Best of luck getting all those things together. Your truck is going to look mean with a cage in it. What clutch did you end up going with?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Best of luck getting all those things together. Your truck is going to look mean with a cage in it. What clutch did you end up going with?

Thanks. Monster level 3. Its a single disk, sprung hub six puck. Rated for 700lbft. Seems to be a popular clutch in the drifting world. :top:

And Darth, im not sure what you are asking.:dontknow:

darthyota

Reaction score
who governs how the roll cage for your truck needs to be built

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
who governs how the roll cage for your truck needs to be built

Local even organizers. 4 point min, 6 recommended. Then just need a particular dom tubing, and because im a truck, I may need to have the cage actually welded to my frame...

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Just had a quick question. I used to have HID lights in the stock housing and then I went back to halogens because I was sick of blinding everyone. Now it seems like my light dispersion pattern is absolute shit. The light just sprays out and there is no clear cutoff. There used to be a nice cutoff which made it easier to adjust. Now I can't even tell where the cutoff is. I checked and I installed the bulbs properly. Is there anything else I can check?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Might want to check the alignment using the good old trick of your garage door or a wall and find out where the center of the beam is!
attachment.php

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Just had a quick question. I used to have HID lights in the stock housing and then I went back to halogens because I was sick of blinding everyone. Now it seems like my light dispersion pattern is absolute shit. The light just sprays out and there is no clear cutoff. There used to be a nice cutoff which made it easier to adjust. Now I can't even tell where the cutoff is. I checked and I installed the bulbs properly. Is there anything else I can check?

Unless your light housings ng is a projector u wont have a cutoff... I would go back to HID and aim them down since your so thoughtful.

Top Bottom