Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SSF(static stablility factor)

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Does anyone know the SSF of the X-runner specifically? I have found listings for the 4WD and the standard 2WD but I can't find the listing for the X-runner. The reason this is important is that in order for the SCCA to classify the X-runner officially in H-stock for autocross the vehicle must have an SSF of 1.30 or higher. The standerd 2WD tacoma is listed as 1.28SSF and I was thinking that since the x-runner sits and inch lower it should be somthing like 1.31 or maybe better but the committee that decides the classing is going to want somthing more official than that.

Second reason this is important is that I was in first place racing at a national event in Wendover UT and was DSQ'ed because there is a rule that since the x-runner is not specifically classed in H-stock its not eligable in national events.

any help guys?

Braking Bad

Reaction score
Just found this thread googling "ssf tacoma xrunner" still have the same question along with a late congrats on 1st place.

Anybody on xru have an answer after almost 4 years?

Top Bottom