Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

St Patty's day

bangbang

Reaction score
So i will be back from afghan soon and am planning my road trip to Boston to see my fam. i am stopping in nashville tn for a night to check it out, never been there, then stopping at the statue of liberty then heading to Boston. well as i was planning this trip i realized i will be in Boston for St patty's day:rockon: and havnt got to celebrate my irish heritage the right way since i left boston a couple years before i joined. well i got real excited and had to let you all know. if anyone is in New England or anywhere in between ft hood and boston and whats to meet up while im there let me know ill be leaving hood the 11th of march and be in boston by the 13th then leaving to head back on the 21st. i am not spending to much time on leave cause i gotta get back to hood and put a turbo on my truck:blurock:.

azburnin

Reaction score
Sounds like a fun trip man, nothing like st patty's day in Boston. Have fun.

bangbang

Reaction score
yea def going to southie to celebrate and dropkick murphys are playing that night in boston. gonna be a good one

Top Bottom