Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stains in seats?

LouisianaXR

Reaction score
what are the best way to get stains out of stock carpet seats for XR?

831RRX

Reaction score
Resolve works well on stock cloth seats. What type of stains are you dealing with?

o5oldblue

Reaction score
I have used Folex carpet cleaner on a lot of things and it works great. I get it at Home Depot

Coupe

Reaction score
Energine works well for oi/greasel type stains.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I have used Folex carpet cleaner on a lot of things and it works great. I get it at Home Depot

I just picked up a bottle also when I visited the states last week. Heard nothing but good reviews on detail forums. Any experience with this product on are interiors?

o5oldblue

Reaction score
I just picked up a bottle also when I visited the states last week. Heard nothing but good reviews on detail forums. Any experience with this product on are interiors?

That is all I use on the interior. It works great

Murderface

Reaction score
I would just order some Digifit Weathertechs and call it a day

Boris417

Reaction score
I like using cheap 99c foaming carpet cleaner in spray can found at big box store. It should help go through the fiber, remove smell and hopeful the stain without getting the seat all wet. It also should not mess with color with of the material.

Workman3886

Reaction score
I always used my little green machine for stains, only issue is it does get sorta wet, so you need to let the truck air out for a day or two after

X_Less

Reaction score
I discovered that Super Clean actually works great on the carpet and seats of light grey interior (like my X-Runner and my Impala).

I found out because I dropped my soda on the seat and carpet in the Impala while I was going out, And couldn't immediately clean it... So when I got home, I tried to use what I had to clean it and nothing was really working until I said f*ck it and left it, Theoretically I was thinking that Super Clean should work since it's a degreaser, cleaner sort of like dish soap but it's really harsher... I don't care about the Impala so I sprayed it on the carpet and started wiping and it went back to it's original color, A light grey (it looked darker grey from 5 years of use)... I ended up having to do the rest of the footwells since it worked a little too well... Tried it on the seats and it worked great on removing discoloration... I use it on the X-Runner too now.

If you try it, Wear rubber gloves... My hands got all dry and sheddy from soaking my hands on the stuff.

Last edited:

davesX

Reaction score
i had a stain on my passenger seat i used tuff stuff.. it worked fine no more stain...

madtrucker

Reaction score
I used some Resolve on a grease stain, on the passenger side, & it came right out.

Last edited:

PiNkY

Reaction score
.....what would you recommend for donut glaze? It's been on there for about 8 months ( probably longer ) horrible I know. Haven't tried anything yet been a lil lazy when it came to that.

Night Runner

Reaction score
.....what would you recommend for donut glaze? It's been on there for about 8 months ( probably longer ) horrible I know. Haven't tried anything yet been a lil lazy when it came to that.

Donut glaze?... Umm hmmmm....

Top Bottom