Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Stealth" TRD Supercharger Pulleys are BACK!!!

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Lol just wanna slap a s/c on mine real quick n ill run it hahaha

darthyota

Reaction score
i have a 7th but no ucon i also have a set of 668's and a set of nst pulleys

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
U got a UCON and 7th injector?

I also think u would need to cut down ur snout more

....he doesn't even have the URD fuel pump.....unless he wants to pick bits of his motor from the road, id recommended finding another test truck....:laugh:

darthyota

Reaction score
no i have one of those kevin it went in in the spring

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Hey G, what about a smaller pully for the URD kit? Is that 2.55 only for the TRD version? If it would fit my kit I would gladly do it for sure!

Rob

Murderface

Reaction score
Hey G, what about a smaller pully for the URD kit? Is that 2.55 only for the TRD version? If it would fit my kit I would gladly do it for sure!

Rob

Ya it's just for the TRD blower that's why there's a pic of it on the TRD. Besides ur already stageIII MKIII what more could u want? Us TRD guys are trying to make more power, too bad we won't ever see URD HP, TQ yes but not hp

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
ya... thats true...but the more power i get the happier i am!...Thanks John for the info:rockon:...hopefully that G. can come up with something!

Rob

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Ya it's just for the TRD blower that's why there's a pic of it on the TRD. Besides ur already stageIII MKIII what more could u want? Us TRD guys are trying to make more power, too bad we won't ever see URD HP, TQ yes but not hp

I still wanna see a dyno chart on one of these...

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
well a friend of mine is moving to a shop close by...but it won't be ready until Feb 2...that sucks....its a dyno shot out the most HP gets some cash! I will be there for sure, and i will get picks of the vehicles get dyno'd! But hope fully i can dyno before the end of the year ends!

Rob

jarhead0313

Reaction score
Sorry, I think I poked the wrong button on my iPhone...

Let me try this again....

Don't know about boost level. No one has run one yet. I have asked for that info from the folks running the 2.6, but most of the answers so far are a tad not relevant.

To run it you should have the URD pump/filter upgrade kit, the URD 7th injector system to knock down the heat, and the UCON Flex EMS.

G
Gadget
I just talked to my sexy lady and she wants to be your test truck. Seriously! I have the urd pump upgrade and trd blower in, if we could pin out the ucon to plug in to my ecu(she is a 2012) I will buy the kit and make the trip out to the east coast. what do you think?

Top Bottom