Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steering wheel

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
How do you take the wheels off? My GF has a 07'rolla with that wheel and I can check to see if they will fit, but I dont want it to be a 6 hr project

TRD-X

Reaction score
:hmmmm2: Kill the battery, wait 5 min. ,need wheel puller,take plastic pieces off and remove bolts for air bag, lift air bag and unconnect it, check for any wires that need to be unconnected, remove shaft bolt, at this point puller time= my puller uses bolt holes in wheel to remove, if you get the wheel of check to see if new wheel will fit, and if all goes well see how or if any wires are a problem on new wheel, if you get passed all this , reverse steps to get the ride running (need air bag color code ) hook up wrong wire and air bag will go of!!!!!!!!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
lol, dont give me that :hmmmm2: like im a tard, Ive never had to swap steering wheels...

Im gonna have to find a puller, then try it this weekend. Im only going to check splines and see if electrical connectors match, Im not going to hook it up and leave it

TRD-X

Reaction score
View attachment 8566 Here is the jdm wheel for a supra. So If my supra wheel fits this wheel can.
I'll see if my supra wheel fits this weekend!

Last edited:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Alright I have an idea. My wifes car is an 07 Camry SE. It has an even better looking steering wheel with stereo controls! I am also a mechanic. So here's my idea...Saturday I'll try to get them both in the shop and see what I can figure out. This could be a very interesting mod.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
begining the 2 jz xrunner swappage with a steering wheel Twins?

TRD-X

Reaction score
:adore: Pray for me this weekend Cuz! Yea 2jz swappage!:rock:

TRD-X

Reaction score
tocfwheel2.jpg :top: Check out this carbon fiber wheel.:rockon:

Last edited:

TRD-X

Reaction score
:motz: Update: stering wheel from supra will not work! The cruise control from X has differnt bolt holes, to much to try and rewire cruise! I failed you!:fail:
I'll try the 09 matrix s awd wheel in a day or two. I really wanted that wheel!:top:

Last edited:

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
i got a sparco steering sitting around here and its not being used, she cost me a good 300 buckaroos

Top Bottom