Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sticker idea for mid rear slider

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I had another version that I had modified a little more - but apparently I didn't save it. This is basically the X from the X-Runner logo with some very minor tweaks. Sorry that I didn't save the other one... that one was a bit more modified.

xru-x.jpg

XrunDan

Reaction score
K2, that is a pretty bad lookin X, i wonder if my buddy will be able to make it. His sticker machine is nice, but only prints 1 dimensional solid colors (as far as i have seen anyways)......unless you know of someone that could make it for me (it would have to be pretty inexpensive.

I will see if he can make it, THANKS K2, I appreciate it. And if anyone else has ideas feel free to toss them up..

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well - I could save it as a solid color. You just let me know.

It would be very expensive to have it printed like that. I am running into that problem with the XR-U stickers that I designed. I'm going to have to go with something different just b/c the design I did would be WAY too expensive to produce.

XrunDan

Reaction score
ouch, oh well i think whatever you come up with will look sweet, i mean look at the site you built!! thanks again man!

Top Bottom