Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sticky XR on race tires? (Video included)

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Awesome vid bro, looks like a lot of fun. What did you end up placing and what was the time?

Baggins44

Reaction score
No shit man that does look like fun, whats the event called? Nice driving :blurock:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
It was an autocross event race in a series of 8 events throughout the year accumulating champion ship points. This is another club similar to SCCA called the bremerton sports car club and they have slightly different classes to race in. Like the anouncer says its Medium Sadan class which is basically anything 4 Liters or smaller. I keep being beat out by a golf GTI the just plainly out classes the X-runner.

Vehicle placment is everything. Note how close I am on some of those cones. This will be my fifth year of racing the x-runner. I brought it out to a novice school 3 weeks after buying it. I never intended on racing it but its just such a blast to drive.

Even with the sittinsic front swaybar the racetires will completely overwhelm the suspension.
254937_1962494346968_1381126718_32416342_1784909_n.jpg

Last edited:

darthyota

Reaction score
looks like you guys run higher speed courses. looks like your keeping close to the cones too, just bewary of hitting em at speed cause they can kill your body kit

i think my nt05's do that too

Last edited:

redarkx

Reaction score
man you rocked that course. looked like a good clean run

Top Bottom